• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Swevolutions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous, There are like 10000000000 of copies.. And you talking about some updates? lol I've played on your server since the first day to the last one. Its not like the orginal made by Rufus aka Mazen. And what about your updates? Just search for some scripts on otland and Copy paste in to your free downloaded server and then you got Sweddy's "updates" ;)

Well i dont got time to discuss this with you, those who have played it knows whats i mean....

The copies was made of mine, and this is the latest version.

"Well i dont got time to discuss this with you"... Pretty owned i guess? ;) The copies already existed before you started your " Swevolutions" Project. And you was using one of these copies aswell. So many mapbuggs and shit over the whole map... Rename it plix!!! Maptracked Swevolutions.

No, i wont, and if you dont wanna buy it please leave my thread.

Just to clear this up :) i stole this for sweddy 1-2 years ago from som egypt guy. and since then she/he has added some random free scripts. that's it

That one isnt compareable with this one....

Wtf, I have never scammed anyone...

Some arguments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back