• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG - LAUNCHING NEW VERSION NEXT SATURDAY!

Heya guys,

Follow changes have been applied:
New beta client update - Various fixes such as mapclick, added auto updater etc. please re-download client on Library. You can already download the updated beta client, beta client will be forced next Wednesday to use as the sole client.
Poison Storm - half UE damage, paralysis, 1000 -> 750 mana.
Enrage - Extra attack with 50% increased max damage (just like doubleshot but with more damage).
Stages - Slightly lowered final exp stages.
Power Bolt - conjure count 2 -> 5
Knight Damage - auto attacks are 10% stronger
Fixed some issues with going to Blackleaf Forest.

Will be adding Blackleaf Forest info/guide to Library in next few days, you can however already access it.

Thank you for playing guys!

Ah very nice to hear! Looking forward to the mapclick not being fucked :D

Can something be done about the small delay in the client or do you have to use another client to be able to achieve that?

Ah very nice to hear! Looking forward to the mapclick not being fucked :D

Can something be done about the small delay in the client or do you have to use another client to be able to achieve that?

Check out the keyboard delay in the options menu.

Goeie serv maar jammer dat er nog bots zijn die runes maken open auto loggout. Als ik die farm killo op cam en de main char van de botter komt bann je die dan?

@R.yan could you response to the previous posts instead of announcing new updates? :) I think that getting rid of auto-logout botters is more important than your saturday update.
Ignoring the problem in-game and on every forum is just making it worse for your future editions of this server... everyone will know that you don't care about people breaking the rules on your server.

@R.yan could you response to the previous posts instead of announcing new updates? :) I think that getting rid of auto-logout botters is more important than your saturday update.
Ignoring the problem in-game and on every forum is just making it worse for your future editions of this server... everyone will know that you don't care about people breaking the rules on your server.

I cant even be mad on ryan anymore. I mean your forum acc is created on 2011. At this year he alrdy did what he does now. Host a server ingore the community and keep doing his own "updates"
Yet here you are complaining about something thats is as old as your forum account.
Its the people i blame nowadays for being this stupid and still playing his crack servers.

What do you think slowly phasing in the beta client to be sole client is it's purpose? We are adding new encryption on beta client on Wednesday to prevent any kind of bot.

Instead of running after the facts it's better to solve problems with cheaters at the source, which is making them not possible to use any kind of bot.

Sell char MS 95+ over 200k inside full mage eq 50mlvl+ money freezed on itemshop items inside PAYPAL only legit :)

Hey players,

Till Tuesday we are boosting all exp gain by 50% to celebrate month anniversary of this Classicus version.

Knight's exori ira has been buffed and exori now costs *1.5 level mana instead of *2.0 level.

We have made some changes to the client, please run patcher.exe, includes small bug fixes and inventory now shows ring/amulet/arrow slot upon minimizing. We keep on perfecting the custom client and will soon implement DX9.

This server will not reset, we implemented world system so in case we want another launch we will add a world instead of resetting the server. So your characters are safe.

We are not planning on launching another world anytime soon.

Enjoy guys, please post any feedback you have, we will remain active and listen to the player's opinions.

vqAglb8.png

"This server will not reset, we implemented world system so in case we want another launch we will add a world instead of resetting the server. So your characters are safe. "

hmmmmmmmm ,,,,, how many times u said never reset? :p

"This server will not reset, we implemented world system so in case we want another launch we will add a world instead of resetting the server. So your characters are safe. "

probably never after start

The only other time he did advertise a server as never resetting was the 3x server he released, which did stay up for atleast like 6 months before it went down. i would play here if it wasn't so laggy for me as an american though. and i think he would have some success with a NA hosted server highrate.

Heya boys,

Small client patch today with minor fixes, such as console auto scrolling down on tabbing channels, some performance updates and we have added feature to lock windows in place.

DX9 client coming up very soon. Run client to auto-update, if you have any trouble updating run "patcher.exe " manually as admin.

Enjoy.

eJ3NS3p.png

I cant even be mad on ryan anymore. I mean your forum acc is created on 2011. At this year he alrdy did what he does now. Host a server ingore the community and keep doing his own "updates"
Yet here you are complaining about something thats is as old as your forum account.
Its the people i blame nowadays for being this stupid and still playing his crack servers.

Ryan does not ignore the community... The majority of the players that proposed changes to the gameplay and settings got heard.
I really like the server. Client runs really stable, no lags, no weird debugs.. doing a great job.

R.yan maybe is a scammer but he have the best server here on otland for sure!
i never seen something bad with his server.
good luck bro!
ps stop take so much cocaine....

The GM is extremely corrupted
He's at the moment playing his own server and streaming it to promote it, and if you even try to kill him he will just logout.

He even banned me after trying to kill him. "Destructive Behavior".

Back