• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG - LAUNCHING NEW VERSION NEXT SATURDAY!

01:30 Nellub: dont make me pay ryan for ur ip and ur bb

What a fucking loser LOL threatening people like this. 7.4 community these days are just toxic players that never played tibia back in the good days, most of us would play for nostalgia, but all i ever seen in these new ots are cancerous people that try to grief you and full pk. I like wars and pking but they are just ridiculous and act like a real shitty person, its quite disturbing that these ots are from nostalgia but there is nothing of it, just griefers and horrible players.

1548560134286.png

01:30 Nellub: dont make me pay ryan for ur ip and ur bb

What a fucking loser LOL threatening people like this. 7.4 community these days are just toxic players that never played tibia back in the good days, most of us would play for nostalgia, but all i ever seen in these new ots are cancerous people that try to grief you and full pk. I like wars and pking but they are just ridiculous and act like a real shitty person, its quite disturbing that these ots are from nostalgia but there is nothing of it, just griefers and horrible players.

View attachment 34297

Nastyass behaviour..I'd slam those sds in his face.. BUT there are also alot of positive players like me and my mates. = )

Magic wall runes and some other no work good when players want shooting it when running.

Gm corrupter who behavior the same like always , he open server and have all in ass want only money for pizza.

He cheated everyone saying that he would add pvp enforced here to attract players and he did not do it so he is a big cheater and a liar.

One guy from my team join to team classicus and he have tutor here , and when he ask him on discord: Ryan you can fix some bugs on map? , then Ryan say no... because he more want looking tv , so not need comment more this corrupter who want only money for pizza.

Yesterday i go pk kill some top lvls and i make ban for frags , because here is shit frag system here , don't reccomend to play this shit.

157 nonline on mastercores !! 400+ online on classicus
ryan once again showes hes the best oldschool hoster by miles

@R.yan But please fix the bug Tampik was complaining about...
It's really annoying that you can't drag items while moving.
All big servers like Waropolis etc. have already dealt with it, so it's not impossible.

Magic wall runes and some other no work good when players want shooting it when running.

Gm corrupter who behavior the same like always , he open server and have all in ass want only money for pizza.

He cheated everyone saying that he would add pvp enforced here to attract players and he did not do it so he is a big cheater and a liar.

One guy from my team join to team classicus and he have tutor here , and when he ask him on discord: Ryan you can fix some bugs on map? , then Ryan say no... because he more want looking tv , so not need comment more this corrupter who want only money for pizza.

Yesterday i go pk kill some top lvls and i make ban for frags , because here is shit frag system here , don't reccomend to play this shit.

How does this come as a surprise? Do you have severe memory losses or are you just retarded? People say you're some kind of Tibia legend but you keep spending time on the worst fucking servers tibia has to offer.

@Ahilphino Ryan hasn't even managed to fix a functional client to play on. Oh, and you have some semen on your face.

How does this come as a surprise? Do you have severe memory losses or are you just retarded? People say you're some kind of Tibia legend but you keep spending time on the worst fucking servers tibia has to offer.

@Ahilphino Ryan hasn't even managed to fix a functional client to play on. Oh, and you have some semen on your face.

hah

I do not think I would play on bad servers , when i see server is not good , then play only short time and i stop play on it.

People from team want coming play here when he say he add pvp enforced here , but it's bullshit and him lied.

I just decided to join the party at the instigation of friends, even though I did not trust the promise made by Ryan.

Unfortunately, there are no good servers today, free of corruption and countless amounts of farm rune bot maybe with the exception of Waropolis.

Open other classicus in south america bro, many players playings ots 7.4 in south america now, but haves ots with many bugs...
think about it, in europe few people play your ot for having a lot of variety of european ots

Should I start here or realesta for the weekend and forward? Gonna start with some friends. What you guys think?

Should I start here or realesta for the weekend and forward? Gonna start with some friends. What you guys think?

I think realesta itself has a more stable & smooth client but that server has been ruined by 50% pop botters so i'm playing classicus with a bunch of friends and we're having fun :)

If you like play with use bot farms , then you can can start play realesta.

When many people make exit and selling characters then you can see many offers people who selling mainly characters with 20 + rune makers.

70 % this realesta rpg it's a rune makers if you want play with use 1 or 2 character is a waste time to login here , because can't make fast lvls like this people who got big farm of runes.

Classicus server it's totally shit :

-Many time here backpacks have bug and sometime when people got red skull or skull no lose items when die.

-Magic wall runes no work good when you run so can't good trap people on open.

-You must stop run to can good shooting every runes , because this no work good when you runing.

Gm ignore every bugs and wait only for money to buy new pizzas , no reccomended to play here.

Make pvp e for killing skulls like : yellow, white or red. We need to have more enjoyment in pvp. Join the server and enjoy.
Guild wars shpuld be pvp e too

This is a good server but it has a shitty owner who don't care about the rules and bugs.
I found a team that is farming runes on 10+ multiclients and using bot with auto-logout.
They are making 100+ BPs SDS and selling it for TC/real money.
I talked to @R.yan while he was online, he said he will handle the problem, I told him specifically WHERE they are and many character names, it looked promising first.... but then he decided that a shitty event is more important, and later on he totally ignored the whole situation:

The botters are still on and @R.yan is probably having a pizza with them. Congrats for destroying a pretty cool project - this could be one of the best servers if it had a different admin.

This is a good server but it has a shitty owner who don't care about the rules and bugs.
I found a team that is farming runes on 10+ multiclients and using bot with auto-logout.
They are making 100+ BPs SDS and selling it for TC/real money.
I talked to @R.yan while he was online, he said he will handle the problem, I told him specifically WHERE they are and many character names, it looked promising first.... but then he decided that a shitty event is more important, and later on he totally ignored the whole situation:
View attachment 34415

The botters are still on and @R.yan is probably having a pizza with them. Congrats for destroying a pretty cool project - this could be one of the best servers if it had a different admin.
What did you expected from that shitty money hungry hoster? I warned you all before the shit even started

Dont remove stable client, just be more active for botters... Make pvpe with skulls!

Yeea Ryan u fuckin dickhead dont carea about player. A lot of Buga from first edition and dont fix it just dont care fix it fuckin dickhead runes shoot whem running stack money pvpe etc project was Creat but but U just U be a idiot

Heya guys,

Follow changes have been applied:
New beta client update - Various fixes such as mapclick, added auto updater etc. please re-download client on Library. You can already download the updated beta client, beta client will be forced next Wednesday to use as the sole client.
Poison Storm - half UE damage, paralysis, 1000 -> 750 mana.
Enrage - Extra attack with 50% increased max damage (just like doubleshot but with more damage).
Stages - Slightly lowered final exp stages.
Power Bolt - conjure count 2 -> 5
Knight Damage - auto attacks are 10% stronger
Fixed some issues with going to Blackleaf Forest.

Will be adding Blackleaf Forest info/guide to Library in next few days, you can however already access it.

Thank you for playing guys!

Back