• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

@Tampik back you realize you can open another mastercores client on a maker and set maximum fps possible to 10. Boom, you wont have lags on your main account. Problem solved.

@Tampik back you realize you can open another mastercores client on a maker and set maximum fps possible to 10. Boom, you wont have lags on your main account. Problem solved.

I don't care about it i no like servers where need use markers to play.
+ people clone items and cash.

petition to every OT 7.7/7.4 Hoster out there, a script that makes 100k appear in tampons carlin depot every 24 hours so that he can stop crying about loot rates and regeneration in every thread, it wouldnt even be corruption - just call it the "Tampon tax"

also we should start gofundme page to buy some nice top PC from 2006 for tampon so he can finally run tibia because pentium 1 is not enough

ryan be like HeHEHEeEHE i steal your money and eat pizza all day

84287179.jpg

new release date because not enough characters made, rough xd

petition to every OT 7.7/7.4 Hoster out there, a script that makes 100k appear in tampons carlin depot every 24 hours so that he can stop crying about loot rates and regeneration in every thread, it wouldnt even be corruption - just call it the "Tampon tax"

also we should start gofundme page to buy some nice top PC from 2006 for tampon so he can finally run tibia because pentium 1 is not enough
threads would have 90% less comments tho

Last edited:
I hate agreeing with mr tampon here but he is right, the only good version of Classicus was the first one. It was stable with 800+ players until items were dupped and he became very inactive after that. He has been known for helping his friends, for not fixing simple bugs he said he fixed and for disappearing and on and on and on... and lets not forget his deals with other community members here where he does not pay people who has done things for him.
Oh don’t we all hate doing that

CLASSICUS.ORG IS STARTING IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS! For more info check out www.classicus.org.

Be there Sunday 18:00 CET for the grand opening of the most famous and popular 7.4 Tibia OT.

Cya guys at opening! :)

Back