• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

And I do mean that by admirance, team Tampon!

My team no coming here , only maybe 3 or 4 people from my team maybe go here tommorow , but only maybe not at 100 %

All other people play only on realesta war and on mastercores test server war.

I play only realesta war and if i see here more than 200 people log here at start server then maybe i go download client and i can little pk here but if here no login 200 + players then at 100 % i no play here

Ryan please add here pvp enforced to this shit server.

Tampon stop pretending you have a team you pk with people like this arcy ur a otland legend but at the end of the line u and ur team have shit pvp

Tampon stop pretending you have a team you pk with people like this arcy ur a otland legend but at the end of the line u and ur team have shit pvp

If you no know i kick Arcy from team 1 years ago or more when he make backstab and attack me on first version Waropolis with some other people, the same like i kick Odzio from team on Medivia pendulum , because he scared on every action pk + he want thief 2 boots of haste when pk with him.

I have in ass you and your opinion the same like noobs from this forum.

I only write posts here for fun if you no know.

Beta client make a system error VCRUNTIME140.ddl can't run a program and a Stable Client can't be downloaded error 404 fix it got 6h ;)

And a one quest? Did a ED on your ots gonna get a MAS POX true dmg or standard just poxing ?

Ryan add here pvp enforced many people want it.

All Ryan servers are corrupted , but better play on this little corrupted , than shit mastercores where people have 10000000000000+ clone cash and loot rate = x1 and 90 % online list mastercores = bot farms.

Mastercores top 1 shit in internet , you can't find more bad shit server than mastercores in internet.

Every shit ots servers are better than this mastercores , pokemon and naruto shit servers better than this no need add more info about this shit^^

If you no know what a shit server play classicus or mastercores , here you have information about this servers. ^^

Back