• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

why is it that everyone think that just because you ue u suck? xD
why waste sds, why waste time and isnt element of surpirsethe best atk? random pk logics :(

hahahhahah amazing server
thankls ryan again

Thanks brother it feels good having the whole OTLand community behind me and supporting me!

Short term roadmap:
* Sunday, update on beta client, still perfecting it before going over to the solo use of it till we get confident support of community we will keep stable old client next to beta one, so keep reporting bugs
* Monday, rewritten frag system
* Next weekend Blackleaf Forest

Thanks, server not even close to any decline in activity, we stay active in monitoring MC's and it shows at our sponsored streamers, tons of action everywhere. Thanks guys!

ryan u still up?? have u been naughty and burned all the money the ot made so far on cocaine??

Keep up the good work one day you will be the biggest

To be honest, I'm enjoying this much more than mastercores. I would really like to see ryan going for a lowrate in near future.

I just notice how much work he or his companions done with this server. All the new content, Items, Areas, addons etc.. Looks Sick.

make only 1 frag for kill - final hit remove this shit most dmg

My servers Will always be My servers. Go Enjoy play with ur realistic team

Fo real is this client even safe? Did anyone check that I know ryan use shit on his clients.

Back