• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

BTW "kundel" is nowhere near "homeless dog".
It's just a mongrel, word like all other. If you are insulted with "kundel" thing, it's because you've chosen to be insulted. Without proper context, it's not offensive at all (tho it might be unpolite to be called like that).

Anyways, even if he broke those rules, why would you kill him with Demon or teleport somewhere? To ensure your power?
Man, that's unprofessional regardless of what he did.

BUT by any means I'm trying to defend him. Not at all.
I'm saying that you should either ban him or let it be without punishment.
Killing him is just proving you look small and weak. Not big and powerful.

It's your server after all. You can teleport people all over the world, teleport Punio straight to dull Carlin event or to this unworking custom dungeon-style quest, where the final boss does not see people on utana vid. You can "joke" about ddosing servers, steal .spr files etc.
It's your choice.
But this one action makes you unprofessional in my eyes. That's all.

Last edited:
I also think "kundel" wasn't an reason to ban, it's like "bastard" in funny way, not offensive for me

Can't really do much if you haven't read the server rules before you joined. Check out rule 3.a and 3.b, I by no means have anything against you personally or have given you any reason for being treated like so. Too bad you had to spread your wings and try to create a shitstorm on this mere situation, you've been the first person I ever banned for bad conduct.

See you on Classicus, maybe with another mindset next time.

Best Wishes,
Okke

@Nosferatu88 it wasn't only kundel, there were more insultings for no reason which I don't wish to even write down here, it makes just no sense

Can't really do much if you haven't read the server rules before you joined. Check out rule 3.a and 3.b, I by no means have anything against you personally or have given you any reason for being treated like so. Too bad you had to spread your wings and try to create a shitstorm on this mere situation, you've been the first person I ever banned for bad conduct.

See you on Classicus, maybe with another mindset next time.

Best Wishes,
Okke

@Nosferatu88 it wasn't only kundel, there were more insultings for no reason which I don't wish to even write down here, it makes just no sense

Ok, as I thought no reasons to ban me, You didnt gave any further examples of "threatening" besides that one where You just locked me in place without exit (XD) and I said thats immoral and You should lose Your position.

After all, these are commonly used practices on servers created by Ryan.

I remember many different situations of this type, it is a common phenomenon.

On some old servers what he make 7.6 he create items like softboots and give friends to pk in secret when i kill this people when they have red skull , then i take soft boots from they.

But this soft boots you can't looted from monsters and buy in sms shop in game , becasue 0 custom quests and monsters and this items no in sms shop.

Many people remember what he give people lvls and money to people who win vs him in game "lague of legends" on classicus.org servers.

This idiot never change always make corruption on every server what he make.
If I were a GM I would insta-ban your IP. You are cancer and bring no good to any OT. You didn't spent even a cent on any server because you are poor as fuck, yet you are the most complaining guy on this forum.

If I were a GM I would insta-ban your IP. You are cancer and bring no good to any OT. You didn't spent even a cent on any server because you are poor as fuck, yet you are the most complaining guy on this forum.

I'm just telling the truth, and the truth is sometimes critical.

It's not my fault that all of today's servers are damaged and bad.

Even if I had 100,000,000 $ I would not have given $ 1 to this server.

Bad server full of bots and corruption it's no worth and one cent.

You are ordinary no name noob and you do not represent anything in this game so your opinion it's nothing worth.

Cancer are you and people who financially support such servers of corruption and shit.

I'm just telling the truth, and the truth is sometimes critical.

It's not my fault that all of today's servers are damaged and bad.

Even if I had 100,000,000 $ I would not have given $ 1 to this server.

Bad server full of bots and corruption it's no worth and one cent.

You are ordinary no name noob and you do not represent anything in this game so your opinion it's nothing worth.

Cancer are you and people who financially support such servers of corruption and shit.
If u dont like it, dont play it, why do u answer on every fucking server 7.x here?
Looking from your opinion Owners should give you 150 level with best eq, other cant reach more than 50level and that would be ok?

If u dont like it, dont play it, why do u answer on every fucking server 7.x here?
Looking from your opinion Owners should give you 150 level with best eq, other cant reach more than 50level and that would be ok?

When I do not like it then I rate the server critically.

I no play more because gm no fix this pvp system here:

Rings no work good when you run or make star jumps on server where mana fluids give 20 mana with slow mana regeneration and no one no play on utamo vita.

Energy rings can no worked good on orshaabal servers like outcast where you no need use rings because all people play on utamo.

This server is really shit , here energy rings no worked good here , and mana fluids give here 22 mana with bad mana regeneration.

I no play here more , can login only for pk for fun , but i no play here.

When I do not like it then I rate the server critically.

I no play more because gm no fix this pvp system here:

Rings no work good when you run or make star jumps on server where mana fluids give 20 mana with slow mana regeneration and no one no play on utamo vita.

Energy rings can no worked good on orshaabal servers like outcast where you no need use rings because all people play on utamo.

This server is really shit , here energy rings no worked good here , and mana fluids give here 22 mana with bad mana regeneration.

Hello Tampik,

I would like to answer this post of yours with some information that might be helpful on your critics, or at least before you re-do 'em.

I'm not the owner of the server, therefore I have no access to any files which leads me to not be able to fix anything. I'm in for the community management and troubleshooting.

Rings work perfectly, so do manafluids, for your information you could check Tibia-Wiki or any Oldschool Tibia-Wiki and see the manafluid stats, they regen between 20 to 70, this ain't an orsha ots, it's a mid-rate, you cannot critic something for what it's not.

You also said on earlier posts that the staff is corrupt, don't count me in that one, I've never corrupted my ass and my reputation isn't shady at all in this community, the whole time I've been here I've been true and honest.

Also regarding bots and/or macros, I've been checking players constantly, you can just ask around if you don't believe me.

Best Wishes,
Okke

Hello Tampik,

I would like to answer this post of yours with some information that might be helpful on your critics, or at least before you re-do 'em.

I'm not the owner of the server, therefore I have no access to any files which leads me to not be able to fix anything. I'm in for the community management and troubleshooting.

Rings work perfectly, so do manafluids, for your information you could check Tibia-Wiki or any Oldschool Tibia-Wiki and see the manafluid stats, they regen between 20 to 70, this ain't an orsha ots, it's a mid-rate, you cannot critic something for what it's not.

You also said on earlier posts that the staff is corrupt, don't count me in that one, I've never corrupted my ass and my reputation isn't shady at all in this community, the whole time I've been here I've been true and honest.

Also regarding bots and/or macros, I've been checking players constantly, you can just ask around if you don't believe me.

Best Wishes,
Okke

Listen i no have nothing to you or how many mana give mana fluids on this server.

But if Ryan it's corrupted gm so all server it's corrupted.

I understand that you can not repair this because you here do not have the rights to repair this type.

I do not call this server orshabaal, I compared it to another server called outcast server.

Because on outcast server people all time can play with use utamo vita , this server classicus have bad pvp system slow mana regeneration no the same style fast like on orshaabal server outcast and people cant here play on utamo vita all time like on outcast server, but energy rings here no work good so pvp system here it's shit and all this server it's shit for this reason.

Hello There Cukierasek,

as a lot of people know I've been around Classicus as a gamemaster for some years now, I don't do it for money I just do it for the community.

You've been cursing at me for apparently no reason, I normally don't really care and I don't feel like wasting more time than I'm doing writing this post.

I firstly wanted to let you just think a little bit about your actions, maybe you'd just say it was a joke or anything like that, and hey, it's a game and I don't really mind at all when it comes to jokes, maybe I'm even too easy on moderation sometimes, I do jokes a lot too.

I went back to you in hope that you've calmed your ass down, you were still feeling all cocky and you had to threaten me further, as if you'd have some kind of special authority over me.

Here's what I'm talking about:

DpmNCux.png

Just to make stuff clear, you started this all by calling me polish names and I wasn't even talking to you at the time.

If anyone is interested in the .cam file just let me know, here a polish player translating me your insults:

kAfRxwD.png

Next time don't be so stupid, keep jokes to jokes :)

Best Wishes,
Okke
kundel is a mixbreed

Not really active on Tibia/Otland anymore but seems like you have had a good start, best of luck & keep it up. ;)

Where do you play then? I don't really see a viable server for you in the near future, since there hasn't been any popular server for a while with infinite runes, mana regen 400mp/sec and x900 loot.

For a while means past 5 years if you don't count 8.6 evo servers.

Rewritten frag system been live today and so far seems fine, if you find any bugs please report. Also added few sellable items to NPC Morris and you can now buy power bolts of Morris.

Thank you guys for the 900+ player record today :- )

Cant otland admins just ban Tampong permanently from forums? This guy gives me cancer, everytime I read his posts I want to crack my skull open

Holy fuck is the oldschool community toxic. Never seen anything like it. Kinda funny tho.
It's not the oldschool community. It's mostly relatively new players that now reside on old-client servers. Most of them think that they are the best at PvP, and that they are entitled to have a fully working; 100% fair, 100% perfect server, without any mistakes at all -- for free, without contributing with a single thing.

Where do you play then? I don't really see a viable server for you in the near future, since there hasn't been any popular server for a while with infinite runes, mana regen 400mp/sec and x900 loot.

For a while means past 5 years if you don't count 8.6 evo servers.

I stop play servers with hotkeys on real tibia 8.42 and no playing on servers this type if you no know.

I no must play tibia , i like this game but if no have servers to play then i no play.

Currently there is only one server on which I like to play >>> realesta war.

Aspect rpg never no interessed me in tibia , so i somtime login to rpg ots no for reason to i like play on this type servers, only for i can little play on other maps , because on war servers what people make all time have the same maps and playing all time on the same maps it's boring.

I stop play servers with hotkeys on real tibia 8.42 and no playing on servers this type if you no know.

I no must play tibia , i like this game but if no have servers to play then i no play.

Currently there is only one server on which I like to play >>> realesta war.

Aspect rpg never no interessed me in tibia , so i somtime login to rpg ots no for reason to i like play on this type servers, only for i can little play on other maps , because on war servers what people make all time have the same maps and playing all time on the same maps it's boring.
So if there will be war OT with automatic map change, then we will finally get rid of you? Let's do this bois, for the better future.

Back