• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Classicus RPG

Server will be down for around 1 hour on next server save to migrate to a better dedicated server.

This is by far the most fun I've had playing Tibia in a long while

<3 Ryan for hosting this

Only one thing that should be changed is the mage eq in my opinion, +18 mlvl with full eq and m lvl ring is a bit to much

Make it +8 or maximum +10

Exp rate after 171 1.5x

Other then that, server is great :)

too late to change exp rate now. damage is done. too many high lvls in a week alrdy. orshabaal ot.

mastercores - 8h frag
classicus 24h frag |XD

this server is amazing with frags,and this 15 frags/week for rs XD amazing ot

I make pk today on server where people can't play utamo 24/7 but energy rings no work good , Who want can look on my movie 4:29 i must 2 x use energy ring when i run becasue on this server pvp system rings it's buged and it's crazy 1 x you can use or next time you can't use energy ring it's beautifull server.

I've never played 7.4 before actually but I have to say that I really enjoy my time at this server so far, having a blast. Feel like paladins are kinda weak though, but maybe that's just how they were in 7.4. Can't wait to explore all of the custom content.

Server fully of bots and bots farms style like mastercores + energy rings no work on this good server .

Top lvls play on reatack bots and aim bots , yesterday 150 + ms kill me with use reatack aim bot.

I can't make nothing becasue he shooted to me 4x hits like 400+ dmg perfect burst sd when i star jump on boat + 2 ue spam and i dead.

Really great server , what a idiot in 2018 server with graphics copy / paste from other servers with buged energy rings who no work good , shit exp rate where in on one weekand bot farmers make lvls 150 and can kill all mages who no have magic shield by one hit , but any one guy can't use utamo vita on this server because mana fluid here give 22 mana and energy ring buged >>> so no work good so use it it's lottery and maybe when you have fart this ring help you or if you no have luck in this lottery you can die in one second when 150 lvl make ue spam and your ring have bug and your ring no want go to your ring sloot.

i think you are the most retarded guy i've ever seen in my life just trashtalking all ots and writing "dedek ots" in both threads in the same time LOL what a fag.

Ryan it's your friend and give you items on this shit server so you protected this shit no need comment more...

Ryan it's your friend and give you items on this shit server so you protected this shit no need comment more...

tampon just shut up please i dont even play the server, and dont spill out fake info every thread you join its annoying asf, thanks.

tampon just shut up please i dont even play the server, and dont spill out fake info every thread you join its annoying asf, thanks.

If you no play here so no comment more here , becasue you no know nothing if you no play here.

You first play with me and Ryan on ots servers now you say here i say false information nice false guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice ot,nerd remove all frags/redskull to punio xD nice server,and we need to play with 13 frags/week for redskull xD nice server.

nice ot,nerd remove all frags/redskull to punio xD nice server,and we need to play with 13 frags/week for redskull xD nice server.
You said the word nice 3 times in the same sentence.

It made me punch a wall.

Back