• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

suck my cock no time for nohands

this video show all : D
that only shows how proud you are that you killed me 2 times FANBOY :)
and ofc u dont have time for "nohands" but u waste ur time to make a video about me what a fucking fanboy XD u want a photo with autograph from me ? <3

Last edited:
Why don't you both just log in and fight or some shit, instead argue on otland forums? lolol

Lil DP

W0bScTy.png

@MexOrNotMex you're obviously the most pathetic kid i've ever met hahahaha you run from Jazda then u say u dont have burst i pass you burst for fair 1on1 and then u see u just got no chance you thin nohand kid from vestia and u call 2 friends to help you XDDDDDDDDDDDDD play tetris really

Edit: end of story mex aka "Za Polske" and "Wajny Essa"(who da fuck know who that random is) got rekt again.. big mouth nothing else.

good server guys, worth to play.. if you consider starting im always up to help newcomers hit me up ingame "Road To Glory"

Last edited:
You dhiaz got mental problems. Your brain has been cleaned by Merkel, enjoy your imaginary world.

Haha this dhiaz left 8.0 because he was getting rekt, seems like hes getting rekt on 7.4 he always saying 'come 7.4 and lets see who got real pvp' after that video I can see no point to waste time on dhiaz XDXD

Looks awesome :)

Thanks, if interested when I'm working on the map you can check me mapping, give tips w.e at Twitch: www.twitch.tv/nastariusMMO - make sure to follow and you'll see a lot of streams this/next week as I want to release it end of next week :- )

Some of the new upcoming creatures:
L2o0OOp.png

Last edited:
this dhiaz need ban on otland xD conversations with this guy are really no sense.

Last edited:
how i can win conversations if u got imiginary world.

Back