• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

mapping marathon!

wa95Uyh.jpg

I mean dhiaz your a Fucking random outside of.7.4 and even then your not even that known on 7.4 and shouldnt even be proud of it considering your wack at it. Your 20+ years old and you were awake until 5am since I can see you posted here at 5am, get a life and a job make the world a better place :)

I mean dhiaz your a Fucking random outside of.7.4 and even then your not even that known on 7.4 and shouldnt even be proud of it considering your wack at it. Your 20+ years old and you were awake until 5am since I can see you posted here at 5am, get a life and a job make the world a better place :)
I would like to know how does hotkey smashing players think about: How does some1 become known in that kind of tibia? You only can do the same as in previous versions, easier, faster, and all the time the same. Quality doesnt matter, only number.
How can people like playing a game where all you gotta do is nothing but staying online? When it comes for pvp...ok oldschool somtimes becomes boring and predictible with the amount of damage that sorcerers can do to a big team but...isnt runing around using hotkeys with others 40 ppl doesnt even caring if some1 gets lost and die shooting mw's and paralyzes without almost any sense boring? Every battle are the same. I won't blame the rest of updates regarding maping and items cipsoft made, but 7.8+ versions of tibia are really really boring...i feel sad for those that didnt had the chance to live the golden days, those that made this game famous enough to be somehow raped and modified to what we see nowadays.
Dhiaz can be better or worse, but atleast he plays a version that really matters...others spent time smashing hotkeys and using bot to EVEN do less things manually than what u can actually do there.

Doesnt matter what tibia he plays but the way he acts. Im still not sure if he is brain damaged by makrela or just trolling.

I would like to know how does hotkey smashing players think about: How does some1 become known in that kind of tibia? You only can do the same as in previous versions, easier, faster, and all the time the same. Quality doesnt matter, only number.
How can people like playing a game where all you gotta do is nothing but staying online? When it comes for pvp...ok oldschool somtimes becomes boring and predictible with the amount of damage that sorcerers can do to a big team but...isnt runing around using hotkeys with others 40 ppl doesnt even caring if some1 gets lost and die shooting mw's and paralyzes without almost any sense boring? Every battle are the same. I won't blame the rest of updates regarding maping and items cipsoft made, but 7.8+ versions of tibia are really really boring...i feel sad for those that didnt had the chance to live the golden days, those that made this game famous enough to be somehow raped and modified to what we see nowadays.
Dhiaz can be better or worse, but atleast he plays a version that really matters...others spent time smashing hotkeys and using bot to EVEN do less things manually than what u can actually do there.
Bro its 2017 hardly anyone plays 7.4 hence why they die so fast, this server got 50 ppl online its gonna die real soon. And if there is a populated 7.4 server its dead with only rpgers no pvp, so stfu lol

Bro its 2017 hardly anyone plays 7.4 hence why they die so fast, this server got 50 ppl online its gonna die real soon. And if there is a populated 7.4 server its dead with only rpgers no pvp, so stfu lol
Sorlenix get a life XD You Are Nobody And Nobody Know You You just getting Fame of mentioning me all the Time Ha Ha Ha.

Last edited:
Sorlenix get a life XD You Are Nobody And Nobody Know You You just getting Fame of mentioning me all the Time Ha Ha Ha.
your random yourself xDD I dont even use this forum name in game so shut up, and you do, but your the most random kid ever. Even your own team insulting you behind your back about how shit you are, this iskall and sammy and killian talking crap behind your back talking about how you think your good at the game and hard but really your just a 27 year old guy living off benefits xD

Tibia is dying in general, doing this for my own fun creating custom content, the gold OT days are long over but we can still enjoy with a small community. Majority of RPG and serious 7.4 players are at Medivia and I can understand that some people get bored of the same oldschool stuff which isn't really oldschool anymore with all the "serious oldschool" OTS around for 5-6 years now.

Anyways I'm making big progress on the new continent, map wise I think I can finish it tomorrow or day after, then creating some quest and a complete new highlevel dungeon & outfit to gather. Release date I expect somewhere next midweek. I've been hoarding jungle themed sprites now for a few months and it's paying off :- )

Stay tuned =D

Actually i dont care if its 200 ppl or 80 ppl online, the fights are fun only the swap system shud be fixed.
Just loggin in time by time to explore and kill some rpgers

your random yourself xDD I dont even use this forum name in game so shut up, and you do, but your the most random kid ever. Even your own team insulting you behind your back about how shit you are, this iskall and sammy and killian talking crap behind your back talking about how you think your good at the game and hard but really your just a 27 year old guy living off benefits xD
u talk so much shit hahaha im not even 27 hahahaha go to your 8.0 thread you noname :p and let the big guys play tibia without hotkeys ;)

u talk so much shit hahaha im not even 27 hahahaha go to your 8.0 thread you noname :p and let the big guys play tibia without hotkeys ;)
Yh i can see your big guy you might aswell not play it that video inter made just sums up how shit you are at tibia xDDDD

lol dhiaz playing without hotkeys? this guy using only vita and ue so he play only with hotkeys haha sometimes gfbs xDD

Dhiaz your acting like your known, when anyone on this forum can tell you thats not the case XDDDDDDDDDD
Ur such a big fanboy sorlenix you even swap threads just to have a conversation with me.. i already gave you autograph on your profile page isnt it enough for you ? <3

Dhiaz xD shut the fuck up you fucking ugly, the doctor slapped your momma when you were born :D
look at you skinny shit with muscle shirt hahaha i will slap your nose from ur face when u ever mention my name again XDDD

Back