• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

SELL :

Sparkling Crossbow - +20 energy damage

best crossbow write in tibia nick Hewrah.

maybe let empty vials dissapear? (usually always on a highrate server)
whould be nice to see that ingame!
also want so say the new changes with the lootrate and the manaregen are perfect now in my opinion.

I like the mana regen changes and loot rate, the only problem in my opinion is the mana fluids =)

I did some tests and to get Full mana at lvl 98 you need average 80 Mana fluids.

Waaaait did you say it costs 8,000 Gold pieces to get full mana ??? :S That seems like an awfull lot of money Awesomedudei?? :S

While yes it is indeed alot of money to get Full mana.

I like the mana regen changes and loot rate, the only problem in my opinion is the mana fluids =)

I did some tests and to get Full mana at lvl 98 you need average 80 Mana fluids.

Waaaait did you say it costs 8,000 Gold pieces to get full mana ??? :S That seems like an awfull lot of money Awesomedudei?? :S

While yes it is indeed alot of money to get Full mana.

you are right with that but the lootrate is ok now we make profit hunts. the way they nerfed the manafluids if good to avoid UE spammerino fights and people need to care more about they'r mana :p

you are right with that but the lootrate is ok now we make profit hunts. the way they nerfed the manafluids if good to avoid UE spammerino fights and people need to care more about they'r mana :p
I get that you would be able to use UE more often, for PvP its great that you dont get that much mana, but jesus when you're alone as a mage hunting something hard you want to be able to rely on having some mana and not get 40 mana when you're getting fucked hard in the ass by some Surgers :D

Good combination of pvp war server and rpg

as @Awesomedudei said manafluid shouldnt be nerfed should be average 50 it looks like avg 30

Ue is already nerfed by its damage. I dont think having normal manafluids will turn battles into ue fights?

UE isn't nerfed and avg 48 mana per mana fluid, however spread/variance is large.

Thanks everyone for constant feedback, if you have any other suggestions please reply.

Would be nice if you could make yellow skull system. The server is actually nice and wars happen every time and every minute. Both teams have agreed that frags are so less and is destroying our fun. We cant always fight becouse of the frag syste,

Yellow skull system could be the solution. Only those who attack skulled player will show a yellow skull that will be visibile for all public.

Thanks you in advance. You could make a poll about this, what people do think.

Would be nice if you could make yellow skull system. The server is actually nice and wars happen every time and every minute. Both teams have agreed that frags are so less and is destroying our fun. We cant always fight becouse of the frag syste,

Yellow skull system could be the solution. Only those who attack skulled player will show a yellow skull that will be visibile for all public.

Thanks you in advance. You could make a poll about this, what people do think.

You just stated that both teams agree that the normal frag system is not good enough for them, start using the guildwar system. It's there for a reason.

nice changes, maybe change required items for addons to lower.

Last edited:
gj Rayan
can you fix "tittle" of spells ex. if u write utani hur ""twitch.tv/kijek28 it shows utani hur only

You just stated that both teams agree that the normal frag system is not good enough for them, start using the guildwar system. It's there for a reason.
Seems they dont like fighting wars...only sneaking outnumbering every single target by 2 or even 5x.
War,boys...war. Thats all i can see in the streams...wars 0.

It looks like polacks just fight qhen they are atleast 8 people
I am actually recruiting guild to fight them. If you are willing to join private me here.
Atleast level 90+. We will be the ruing guild

Back