• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera 7.72 MIDRATE REALMAP - coming to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimcay is a very good idea all sneaks will be there that is for sure... and while its no donations will be perfect OT if you want war.

Rpg/Noobs stay away from oldera dont post here

Dimcay is a very good idea all sneaks will be there that is for sure... and while its no donations will be perfect OT if you want war.

Rpg/Noobs stay away from oldera dont post here

bet you never played oldera when dimcay was there

How the fck can people have fun playing a server, pging to 100 and having wars?

Seriously, i don't understand the obsession with highrates. i dont even care if i kill someone on a highrate/someone kills me cause its easy as fck to get 100 back+more.

original you are rpg player some people enoy fighting no matter what level... just wait for realots

How the fck can people have fun playing a server, pging to 100 and having wars?

Seriously, i don't understand the obsession with highrates. i dont even care if i kill someone on a highrate/someone kills me cause its easy as fck to get 100 back+more.

you obviously haven't been playing oldera a lot. Deathloss is quite high, spawns are crowdy and Oldera is not a highrate anymore.

you obviously haven't been playing oldera a lot. Deathloss is quite high, spawns are crowdy and Oldera is not a highrate anymore.
Okay, still looks really highrate to me.

I'll jump to my next argument:

Who the fuck wants to play a server that resets every other week?

- - - Updated - - -

original you are rpg player some people enoy fighting no matter what level... just wait for realots
Woahh there kiddo!

If you don't agree that PvP is more fun when everyone works hard for items/supplies/eq/levels/skills then you are just delusional, sir.

Fun to play a server where everyone gets to know everyone+hold grudges and when you finally kill x person they ACTUALLY lose a lot unlike all these mid/highrate orsha ot's.

i will give it a try, but maybe there wont be donations.. uhuh kk ryan d;

This server is full of botters... so this server will be dead anyways after some time!

Okay, still looks really highrate to me.

I'll jump to my next argument:

Who the fuck wants to play a server that resets every other week?

- - - Updated - - -

Woahh there kiddo!

If you don't agree that PvP is more fun when everyone works hard for items/supplies/eq/levels/skills then you are just delusional, sir.

Fun to play a server where everyone gets to know everyone+hold grudges and when you finally kill x person they ACTUALLY lose a lot unlike all these mid/highrate orsha ot's.

Like you said since it's highrate people don't really care for their characters and it's easy to get your level and money back. It's a fun server to war on.

@thread, getting an anti-bot client would be good but would probably make 40% not play due to them being botters. @53701688 He's looking for new GM's who are mostly there to ban botters.

But yeah seeing as this is the 4th try i highly doubt a lot of people will play, me and my buddies will play yet again though.

i would like to join his ot to get rid of botters but yeah idk if he will ever contact me ^^ and my system is working very well no one is able to bot

ofc war on lowrate is much better i totally agree with you original but its also fun to exp 1 day and war everyday that is for highrates for people who enjoy war every hour..

OPEN IT EARLIER!!!!

[video=youtube;nIm4Sg48cfU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIm4Sg48cfU[/video]

There is a second part aswell

Enjoy! KIJEK PRETENS!

Oldera might not be the best server ever but wow it must be the server of where most videos are made.

Thanks mex for posting it here and kijek for making it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back