• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera 7.72 MIDRATE REALMAP - coming to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shushu about ur proof on zaowan u should understand its not rly enough proof since its possible using rightclick what causes burst delay.

signed open it tomorrow or sunday
this oldera movie is motivating me to play right now! good job on the video

Who the fuck wants to play a server that resets every other week?

It looks like you didn't read my original post and tbh it resets because of lack of players. Get your facts straight kiddo. There will be donations ofc, but no experience donations G4IL. Server is not opening any earlier most likely.

Tomorrow at 21.00? Everyone agree? put like on my comment so Ryan can see!

25 is still 4 days cant be earlier?,
most ppl are in holdidays
since today

Tomorrow at 21.00? Everyone agree? put like on my comment so Ryan can see!

He probably doesn't have it ready to be launched, but if you could put it online at any earlier time it'd be awesome.

@Tibianic, what names have you used on the oldera versions?

Should be opened as early as possible since realots is coming up soon

do some

adderallxrcloseup.jpg

and camp dimcay wls

eeeee yo

So how is faloria a 7.4 server preparing you for realots a 7.72 server?

7.4 - hunt with runes

7.72 - hunt with manas, mana used for spells and runes increased, better manafluids, wands, port hope etc.

I'd rather warm up with oldera then to spend a lot of time on faloria when i'm going to realots anyways.

So how is faloria a 7.4 server preparing you for realots a 7.72 server?

7.4 - hunt with runes

7.72 - hunt with manas, mana used for spells and runes increased, better manafluids, wands, port hope etc.

I'd rather warm up with oldera then to spend a lot of time on faloria when i'm going to realots anyways.

I would have prefered Faloria much more over Realots if the mag rate wasn't so darn slow. It wasn't possible to gain ml 40 if you died once a day and didn't use life rings 5+ hours each day which was rather ridicilous.

Hopefully Faloria will try again a few months after realots opening with double mag rate, so that people could go there to war while rpging on realots since you won't be able to take more than 1 frag/ 4 days on realots.

Where'd you read you can only take 1 frag per 4 days?

3.5 days to be exact in hours.

I calculated it from the frags that you can take per month (which they announced in the realots part of tibianic hr forum). Not to get red skull.

Basically, 9 frags in a month is RS. So u can take 8 frags in 4 weeks = 2 per week = 3.5 days/frag

They had a frag system like this in tibia HR first too - I complained and cried about it for a month til iryont finally changed it (after everyone already was RS, banned and quit). Thanks to that system tibianic hr died alot faster than it would normally due to people couldn't war properly.

And that frag system wasn't even half as slow as this one is. The same will happen here. For now nobody else pvp freaks like me who looked for the info knows that it's such few frags/month. When the server start nobody will know (most), after a while people will need to check their frags and only then they'll realize the system, start crying (just like on tibianic hr) and then they'll get RS, bans : 3

- - - Updated - - -

And thus is the reason I won't play a mage on realots, I won't be able to hold myself back to only taking 1 frag every 3.5 days when people come to piss me off. Will have to play pally or knight so that I won't be able to get any kills anyway (solo) :3 I'll play purely for rpg

It would be a good idea that you expand PoI, like 8.6 version of tibia, but with monsters of 7.72 instead, with the 7seals as a hunting zones for high levels.
Just sayin, oldera.net it's a good server except for all the botters there... but good job!

Ryan start it tomorrow :|

yeah ryan open it tomrowo! i quit faloria cause i keep loosing war and its too frustating to have to deal with 5 hours of pg for 1 death a day . please ryan please please please get out of here looser .go back to ur orshabaal OT like u said to me once . admit it you can't play hard ots.

yeah ryan open it tomrowo! I quit faloria cause i keep loosing war and its too frustating to have to deal with 5 hours of pg for 1 death a day . Please ryan please please please get out of here looser .go back to ur orshabaal ot like u said to me once . Admit it you can't play hard ots.

oehiaheuahiaoehiaheuahia !@!@!@@!!!@@!@

yeah thats why u quit after the last war when we slaughtered u . cant wait to see u in realots .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back