• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

Battles around every corner, but these battles are all characters controllen by nazor obviously... :rolleyes:

Why are you still lieng for him? You said on the other thread you owned that you were the ONLY person trying, and nazora wasn't doing anything but getting money. Thats how you get hustled lil one

btw ot: server already offline just put it off nobody gonna play, ur just faking numbers like usual

o.o how am i lying for him?

Some people are immature and seem that have strange conspiracies about everything. Play the server or don't, I'm not demanding you to play Oldera.

so is sammy no longer part of the team? what do you guys think about this?

that im sure now if you offer only 10 euro you will get unlimited might ringXD and yes there people willing to do thatXD (realots style)
sucks cause i saw oldera as sammy's ot now its 100% ryan... back to reset after 2-3 weeksXD

Yet Sammy had great influence on the server. He was not just a gamemaster, I also have personal issues I have to deal with at the moment that is consuming a lot of time. I'm hope you still enjoy the server as I make my best effort to please as many players as possible :).

2012 still using cars???????

Ventrilo is pretty much the best communication program everybody knows how it works etc and you cant really make this in skype. Skype is good for 2-4 people talking but with more than that it gets ridicoulos and you cant hear shit.

There is mumble and teamspeak but a lot more people are familiar to ventrilo and has got it downloaded so it is really the best communication system.

After I spoken to Nazor in-game I realized something.

I've been whining on the forums just like other kids such as Original or "tibianic" and such people. I feel ashamed and thus decided to keep playing even thou I lost alot. I also made a video to bring new motivation to myself and my team. Perhaps even other people out there.

Oldera Video:

Gummi bears - Tibia Oldschool OT PVP - YouTube

In the beggingn you see a fight against Onds team , we owned you 3vs11 peoples in open, why didnt you take it with u?

I love it how these people always pop up with crap. We've never lost 11v3. You know why? Because in 95% of our battles, we're outnumbered. The other 5% have always been won. Thanks for watching tho.

Back