• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

bumpys can you fu ck off?

- - - Updated - - -

overall i think this server is not what we expected. i didn't expect so many bugs in the start. i expected better wars. and i think the population is already slowly decreasing.

takow.jpg

Now i understand why Sammy leaved Oldera team. That Nazor is werid and i smell corruption here.

Now i understand why Sammy leaved Oldera team. That Nazor is werid and i smell corruption here.

He is, but what can we do? Just dont donate as a stupid morons and just play and fight, and do not talk to that gm, just it.

I don't see why some people seek flamefights with the GM. I'm annoyed about the rollbacks and such as well but i'm not doing what i've seen some people doing which is typing insulting stuff to nazor about the rollbacks, i saw several people doing this - Do you want to be banned?

People take tibia too serious and get angry on other side of computer reeally sad

I thought oldschool players was playing for war and to have fun, maybe im wrong

Im enjoying the server even if its corruption, rollbacks etc,, basically because i play a few hours every day and have fun and im not a nerd 24/7 playing and when its offline OMG i cant exp!!! fuck rollback!!!!! noobs go back to 8.6 and bot there every day!!

bye

All flamers saying server is diing every day its average of 150 so ...... shut ur mouths

I don't think he is hosting it from his own computer. It got alot better - no lagg when they put down the server for a few hours to get a new host.

The rollback "bugs" however, might take some time for him to fix so it's a big push-away atm. I think he should put down the server and try to fix the rollbacks, put up the server (when there's no good servs out there) after removing EXP donation (and enabling a better bless donation).

Antica is coming up and I think (hope) most will move there anyway. This server will get it's time later when it's fixed. Forget it right now.

I don't think he is hosting it from his own computer. It got alot better - no lagg when they put down the server for a few hours to get a new host.

The rollback "bugs" however, might take some time for him to fix so it's a big push-away atm. I think he should put down the server and try to fix the rollbacks, put up the server (when there's no good servs out there) after removing EXP donation (and enabling a better bless donation).

Antica is coming up and I think (hope) most will move there anyway. This server will get it's time later when it's fixed. Forget it right now.

hey why are u aimbotting with whole ur team ?

You and me mex, we'll be the only remaining on oldera... NOT!

Oldera is currently offline and antica still only has 20 players. Mhmmhmm That's about enough for an open battle then nICE

Many people stay on Oldera since they can't aim without bot. You know who you are :)

Gotta love hypocrites :) You know who you are.

Anyway, I dont think going to that Antica server will do anyone any good, i got nothing against it, but i have a feeling it will go offline and the owner cant really do anything to stop it :/

Ooh what could you possibly be talking about??????!!!!! Does it start with a D and end with dos?

A low amount of people will leave oldera and go to antica because they cant handle botters, you know who you are!

Gotta love hypocrites :) You know who you are.

Anyway, I dont think going to that Antica server will do anyone any good, i got nothing against it, but i have a feeling it will go offline and the owner cant really do anything to stop it :/

Are you still cranky about the fact you noticed you couldn't even come close to being able to handle hosting a server?

Sammy never hosted the server :eek: But he did host tenthplanet for a good amount of months

Yeah, Sammy was never the host of Oldera... It was Ryan (Nazor) the infamous cretin. Unfortunately Sammy seemed to be dragged into his shenanigans, although Sammy, you played a part in it announcing you were the owner. I read the broadcast when you stepped down and I know you didn't want all the shit to land on your doorstep but the only person to blame is Ryan for being corrupt as always...

@Ingens, your knight was banned for Macro/botting(?) So yeah, don't be a hypocrite...

Back