• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

keep dreaming, there are good ots to plays, and wars were nice!

"assassin" always says negative things about everything. I bet he color his hair black, use gell to bring it infront of his eyes. Oh, and white powder to make his face more like a vampire.

All OTs are dead, I agree with last man that people get bored much faster and get tired of dieing nowadays much faster aswell. The real oldschool community is gone, much people are getting to old for this game aswell, how come people cant see that?

All OTs are dead, I agree with last man that people get bored much faster and get tired of dieing nowadays much faster aswell. The real oldschool community is gone, much people are getting to old for this game aswell, how come people cant see that?

its a pretty simple math what sai doesn't want to get, he prefer guessing to peoples personality over a forum. oldschool players are getting older and older i bet the average age nowadays is 20 +/- and i don't see any new generation coming (new teams/new players) do you? i still see the same players (same teams more or less) as i saw 3-4 years ago and by then i was 15-16 now i am 19-20.

To fix the crashbug I'd have to reset the server. The serverdatabase is in a wrong format/structure. I won't do reset. So PVP enfo enabled for now!

Yes and when you reset dont put exp donations until 3 first days
Lets show the Real PG!
I vote For reset too

Just fix the format/structure correct reset the serv and every1 will be happy (except the donators)
This PVPe is fucked up server is dead for sure if nothing happens

wtf? the best gm ? i never seen GM there :eek: if GM here was better than GMs on tibianic he must be really epic :) btw oldera the best server? pff. server just for pvp really got bored when i get 50 lvl and rs on both accs btw MC allowed, you can have MC very easy and NPC were bugged, 10000bugs btw , signs and blackboards were empty. no one npc answer for questions like: job,offer,trade,how are you etc. Ots just for pvp like i said. bb

do you see those 2282818118 lvls? I guess nazor will act like his database got hacked, and then he will have good excuse to reset server and get cash from donations again. Sorry but you had ur chance Ryan.

Lol? you dont see GM because he works with invisibility noob and you cant see him on VIP? Omg u dont know nothing about GM.
Red skull you maked because you used to pk, so im going to ignore this.
MC allowed ok? for what? you dont need make runes with MC but im sure because your noob brain you maybe do it(can buy runes in shop.. you know?
Omg He is bad on NPC, i talk to NPC he dont answer me: "HOw are you today?" NPC are very unpolite and they are bugged relly GM fix NPC to say how are you or i quit server haha

do you see those 2282818118 lvls? I guess nazor will act like his database got hacked, and then he will have good excuse to reset server and get cash from donations again. Sorry but you had ur chance Ryan.

He once again has messed up, he had a server with a decent amount of players which he could've kept but now most people has gone to antica and won't come back.

dominik people donated > ryans gets money > ryan buys weedsss > ryan gets even more dumber > current state

Greetings, I like this type of servers. I like that climate, so I go to your server soon, if I will have much more time.

Sad to see mine favourite ot, which my team and my pvp owned mostly of the server.... and now is diing because all spawns for bad GM, when that i talk with him he spent 50% of his daay working on fix crashed.
It was my favourite exp, teams , guilds wars, but some noobs must destroy my fun for spam crying... see 8 players online when it was 180! But Im not crying here i onnly explain best ot ever!
All crying people and whiners i will meet you on other ot
Im swear to god i will have my revenge for ur close of Oldera

Back