• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera War Edition HighRate REALMAP -START 2018-09-28 18.00 CEST

Should it be PvP-Enforced With Skill or PVP-ENFORCED WITH NO SKULL

• With skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No Skull 3x

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters

tjafs

Solutions
Reaction score
5199506.png

Port: 7171
Client: Client.zip
Register: Createaccount
Shop:Donation
Server Status: Online

----------
[Rates]
Level 1 to 30 25.0x
Level 31 to 40 20.0x
Level 41 to 50 15.0x
Level 51 to 60 13.0x
Level 61 to 70 10.0x
Level 71 to 80 7.0x
Level 81 to 90 5.0x
Level 91 to 100 4.0x
Level 101 to 999 2.5x
---------------------
-Loot rate: 3.0x
-Magic rate: 3.0x
-Skill rate: 12.0x
-Spawn rate: 4.0x
-PvP-Enforced rate: 3.0x
---------------------

[PVP-SYSTEM]
Frags to Red Skull: 5
Frags to Ban: 8
Red skull duration: 30h
Unjustified player killing ban time: 3 days.
---------------------
-Promotion Cost: 10k
-Amulet Of Loss Cost: 50k
-All runes Buyable With Backpacks From Xodet (Example "bp gfb/bp Sd/ bp Uh")
---------------------

[Regeneration]
Sorcerer: 8 HP / 8 seconds, 17 MP / 4 seconds
Druid: 8 HP / 8 seconds, 17 MP / 4 seconds
Paladin: 8 HP / 6 seconds, 17 MP / 6 seconds
Knight: 8 HP / 5 seconds, 17 MP / 8 seconds
---------------------

[Promotion]
Master Sorcerer: 8 HP / 6 seconds, 17 MP / 2 seconds
Elder Druid: 8 HP / 6 seconds, 17 MP / 2 seconds
Royal Paladin: 8 HP / 4 seconds, 17 MP / 3 seconds

Elite Knight: 8 HP / 3 seconds, 17 MP / 4 seconds

Feature List
Right click life crystal to convert to Life Ring.

Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal.
Monsters - Our monsters are 100% accurate to Tibia 7.4 monsters. Including the loot, damage and walk behavior.
Old school Quests - All 7.72 quests are available and work exactly as they used to work on Tibia 7.72.
NPC's - The NPC's will respond to all keywords as they did in the old days, giving you that authentic feeling.
Shared Party Experience - Hunting together should be fun, whether you are a knight, mage or paladin. Once you are in a party you can enable shared party experience, dividing the experience equally over your party members. There is a level restriction based on the highest level in your party.
Task System - You are able to do killing tasks. Depending on what task, your reward is either experience, gold or an unobtainable item. Tasks are fun to do and gives you more variety in hunting monsters. Are you the first to complete the Demons task?
War System - If two guilds agree on a war with each other, they should be able to take as many frags on each other as they want. After you agree on a war, your enemies will have an yellow skull. Killing them does not count towards your unjustified frags count.
Pits of Inferno - We have added our own custom endgame quest, based on the Pits of Inferno Quest.

New Content - We have a custom area called Enigma "Evolution City", with story line, complete new monsters and a sick end boss. Giving more end-game fun then ever before!
latest

Credit for the video>> Youmirinmyaesthetics

Last edited:
this is the original oldera + edit
Aren't you the guy who buys ots and run them into the ground because you have no experience whatsoever in actually building and your primary goal is trying to make money out of them?

And why do Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V on feature list from basically any other server?
And why write things like this:
"Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal."
It's practically a lie.. you didn't write it, Iryont made that client.. not you.. don't write shit like you're the kung-fu of coding.

Question is, did you really write anything yourself in this thread?
What I see it's 99% Copy&Paste from other threads.

Aren't you the guy who buys ots and run them into the ground because you have no experience whatsoever in actually building and your primary goal is trying to make money out of them?

And why do Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V on feature list from basically any other server?
And why write things like this:
"Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal."
It's practically a lie.. you didn't write it, Iryont made that client.. not you.. don't write shit like you're the kung-fu of coding.

Question is, did you really write anything yourself in this thread?
What I see it's 99% Copy&Paste from other threads.
that's otc client, tibianic or just normal client¿

1x exp booster (200 points)
This ticket gives you +20% experience for 3 hours!

what the hell ?!

nty this do not look at all like the oldera i used to know it. that you actually use a war movie of it.. shame on you. Also the donations are shit and your advertisement thread look like a joke.

1x exp booster (200 points)
This ticket gives you +20% experience for 3 hours!

what the hell ?!
This will cost 100 points instead of 200 points and will not be available first 3 days of start.

nty this do not look at all like the oldera i used to know it. that you actually use a war movie of it.. shame on you. Also the donations are shit and your advertisement thread look like a joke.
i did not take any credits for the video.
so i don't see any problem at all?
instead of writing on Every ones post fix your corrupted Otclient for your players they have been waiting long time now 4-6 months ?

he's using the tibianic client and then he brags about how good his client is like he made it xD
i don't care if he tried to make us feel like if he did it XD the funny thing is that he says that his client works against bots when it's a lie XD because i can connect blackdbot to any tibianic client lul

Last edited:
i did not take any credits for the video.
so i don't see any problem at all?
instead of writing on Every ones post fix your corrupted Otclient for your players they have been waiting long time now 4-6 months ?

the credit is that you putting it in ya advertisement alrdy. And trying to let others believe it will be like that. But we both know it won't.
About "my" corrupted otclient, first of all it's not even my ot, secondly that hoster is indeed shitXD I just advertised to have a little war on it. And this 4-6 months will probaly be 4-6 months more:p

the credit is that you putting it in ya advertisement alrdy. And trying to let others believe it will be like that. But we both know it won't.
About "my" corrupted otclient, first of all it's not even my ot, secondly that hoster is indeed shitXD I just advertised to have a little war on it. And this 4-6 months will probaly be 4-6 months more:p
are you sure i don't have Oldera files?

rly u got files from ryan? what date? you got full this ice island with frozemoths etc??

will play :D

is it the latest version of ryans files with the stuff that was on nastarius?

Back