• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Our current dedicated server expired, so it went down for a while. I will update any information in this thread, aswell as soon will probably order new host, so webpage will get online again.

for some reason I can't get to the website to download the client now.
Our current dedicated server expired, so server went down for a while. I will update any information in this thread, aswell as soon will probably order new host, so webpage will get online again.

We decided to reset the server, to let anyone start from level 1. Donation points will be partially restored, old active players, aswell as players with high levels will be granted with additional rewards on server start. We planning some changes and updates before launch, so it may take 1-2 weeks. We will update this thread with any info.

Hello @Fare , I played this week Ascalon server, I retired from the server for the same reason (High level people/Missing content/Voc Blanced/Spells Balanced etc..).. Anyways, I would like to suggest and recomend to have a good start to try to make an massive UPDATE while the server is offline. This will give you the opportunity of more people to start playing it once is fully released and we all know that this sever in order to be awesome needs people, so you can think adding some new features, trying to balance the spells/voc.. and perhaps some new monsters?.. Aswell maybe lowering the exp, just a little bit, so its more complicated reaching highscores and it becomes more a challenge and people wont retire that soon while you can think and add more content once they reach highscores ^^.

I hope this information helps in anything, aswell you know me I'm Liro, I used to be the first generation tutor and I helped a lot of people during my duty... Once again, I wish you luck! and I will be back this time once the server is released.

Greetings, Liro.

PS.I played a lot of time this server and I will extreamelly recomend it to new people that love RPG 100% Custom.

Ryu Blade here highest level on ascalon haha, hey Fare glad your doing whats best for server and yourself hopefully when your done with reset it'll bring in lots of new players who stay to play and also maybe bring in those who retired and get them back playing again and have the chance to reach the top spot like me :p

I'm hoping to get some of the donations points I bought however much you believe your giving to those of us who donated =)

Wow. I havent played tibia since ages.. Just comming sometimes to otfans to see if theres any OT worth starting again.. When I saw this getting a fresh start it got me. I am really interested in starting to play on this OT. Get it online ;)

Hello @Fare , I played this week Ascalon server, I retired from the server for the same reason (High level people/Missing content/Voc Blanced/Spells Balanced etc..).. Anyways, I would like to suggest and recomend to have a good start to try to make an massive UPDATE while the server is offline. This will give you the opportunity of more people to start playing it once is fully released and we all know that this sever in order to be awesome needs people, so you can think adding some new features, trying to balance the spells/voc.. and perhaps some new monsters?.. Aswell maybe lowering the exp, just a little bit, so its more complicated reaching highscores and it becomes more a challenge and people wont retire that soon while you can think and add more content once they reach highscores ^^.

I hope this information helps in anything, aswell you know me I'm Liro, I used to be the first generation tutor and I helped a lot of people during my duty... Once again, I wish you luck! and I will be back this time once the server is released.

Greetings, Liro.

PS.I played a lot of time this server and I will extreamelly recomend it to new people that love RPG 100% Custom.
+1 lowering the exp even just a little bit will give u time to update, also making the upper level items a little bit rarer :)
can't wait to play this again :)

Glad to hear everyone =D

Ryu Blade here highest level on ascalon haha, hey Fare glad your doing whats best for server and yourself hopefully when your done with reset it'll bring in lots of new players who stay to play and also maybe bring in those who retired and get them back playing again and have the chance to reach the top spot like me :p

I'm hoping to get some of the donations points I bought however much you believe your giving to those of us who donated =)
Yes, donations will be returned partially or fully, aswell as there will be some additional rewards for old players.

Guys, I have to leave my current living place for 2 weeks, since 4 Oct. till 15 Oct. Unfortunately I won't be able to stay active if I will re-launch server at this time. Thats why our release will be most likely 18 October, Friday. Until that, I will try my best to provide new start with positive changes and additional content, to make sure it will be fun.

P.S. 16:46 You see a sword of justice (Atk: 780, Grade: 8, vocation: Berserkers, weight: 50.00 oz.).

Cheers <3

Last edited:
guys... we have to hype this server up if we want more players to play this time. right now there's way too few people commenting on this thread - if ur interested in ascalon - post here! don't just sit and lurk. people attract people, if the thread is just dead till the server launches I doubt that many ppl will join, we, the players need to help fare to attract players to the server.

make threads about it on various tibia forums - bump screenshots threads here on OTLand - comment and discuss in this thread what u want to see/what u love about ascalon or what u would like to see improved. get some hype goin! it will motivate fare a lot more to see people being interested in the server.

Berks being brought up to balance with the other two classes seen as the most strongest would be nice and maybe a new ability for them in place of the current one and also regeneration on the higher end sets I think should be the same for all classes and be balanced throughout each set and for each tier set ergh if ya get my drift fare and err remove gambling that doesn't help in the long run maybe replace it with something else like that doesn't want to make a person wanna rage "WTF CAME HERE WITH 2MIL AND NO JACKPOT WTF!" and what would follow is 252222562 rage quitters lol

My 2 Cents
Ryu Ken xD

Glad to hear everyone =D

Guys, I have to leave my current living place for 2 weeks, since 4 Oct. till 15 Oct. Unfortunately I won't be able to stay active if I will re-launch server at this time. Thats why our release will be most likely 18 October, Friday. Until that, I will try my best to provide new start with positive changes and additional content, to make sure it will be fun.

Cheers <3
FYI,

cheers

Its the best RPG server I have ever played. Cant wait for the new edition ;)
Fully recommended! You wont waste your time. It looks like 7 days left

Yea, somewhat near that =D Doing advanced anti-bot feature, to keep gaming fair this edition.

Also, I'm currently thinking about replacing PvP system with the one we have used on ForgottenL server. What it's about? There is a value, currently used for PvP rank, it will be replaced with so called Reputation.
If you are killing a player, whos level is not much lower than yours(>70%?), your reputation is being changed. For each kill of player when you're a initiator, you're losing 1 reputation point. For every kill on player who is in battle(if he attacked you or anyone else) you're gaining 1 reputation point. Players with battle(pzlock) are being marked with red square so it's some kind of PZLOCK displaying.
After reaching specific amount of reputation(positive or negative) player is being marked with permanent skull and rank, depending on reputation level.
Battle and pzlock working for players with skulls same as for everyone, skulls are just informing everyone about players reputation.

Why I need reputation?
Having bad(for unjustified player kills) or good(killing pkers and players with bad reputation) reputation, is own choice of every player, however there are ingame features limited only for specific reputations(f.e. there will be spells or areas available only after reaching specific level or reputation). There will protection from cheating on reputation points, aswell as death penalty will be different(as its actually pvp enfo). There may be protection for player if he is being killed few times within a short period of time, aswell as he won't lose experience or reputation if he's getting killed[hunted] by same persons all over again.

Back