• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Fare, will you open the website, to let us register earlier? :p

I'm curious about new content very much.

Fare I hate you :( I have tests next week and you're going to open it on next week, what a luck -.-

Will be great if you open a website earlier, also you could add a official server time(OST) so we can synchronize quests with other time zones players ;)

Great :D cant wait till friday.
Not sure what voc i'll play... I would love to play with my old name again ,but its allready an archer can i delete the char and make a new one with the same name? or is that not possible?

Great :D cant wait till friday.
Not sure what voc i'll play... I would love to play with my old name again ,but its allready an archer can i delete the char and make a new one with the same name? or is that not possible?
There is a thread on the forum; Leave your request there, and I will change your vocation.

Fare, you should give us some more detailed information about changes to vocations before server starts. I am especially interested in knight's update. I didn't really like season2 berserker and I thought I'll try archer this time, but I saw your post about new weapons etc. and now I'm not sure again which vocation should I pick. Please give us more information before we start working on our characters.

And what about the donation points? Are they going to be given back? Or how is it going to be @Fare

-Greetings, Liro.

And what about the donation points? Are they going to be given back? Or how is it going to be @Fare

-Greetings, Liro.

Quote frome ascalon website:
Who will receive bonus points ?

• -Everyone who was purchasing anything from premium shop in season 2, received 50% of his total points spent.
  • -Everyone who had points on their accounts at the moment server went down, received 100% of those values.
  • -Everyone who has ended the game with level above 250 or was online during last weeks received 20% of their final level, as points value.
  • -Everyone who was online during last 3 weeks received 50 points extra aswell.

Fare, you should give us some more detailed information about changes to vocations before server starts. I am especially interested in knight's update. I didn't really like season2 berserker and I thought I'll try archer this time, but I saw your post about new weapons etc. and now I'm not sure again which vocation should I pick. Please give us more information before we start working on our characters.
Well, berserkers survivablity was improoved, they are not that much squishy anymore. I assume they are exactly between crusader and archer vocations, tanking wise. I'm still doing some changes in overall balance, trying to set every vocation for its own role.

Back