• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

Assuming countdown is kinda broken, shows different timing, based on your timezone(forgot that javascript is client-sided -.-). Server gonna be launched in ~5 hours from this message.

Assuming countdown is kinda broken, shows different timing, based on your timezone(forgot that javascript is client-sided -.-). Server gonna be launched in ~5 hours from this message.

WTF .. I was planning on sleeping lol........... So I guess it will be online at around 7 AM my time .. So I guess I will take a 2 and a half hour nap so I will be ready to play .. I remember before it started really early in the morning for me my time cause I remember playing it at school xD

WTF .. I was planning on sleeping lol........... So I guess it will be online at around 7 AM my time .. So I guess I will take a 2 and a half hour nap so I will be ready to play .. I remember before it started really early in the morning for me my time cause I remember playing it at school xD

addict

So the deal is!

Z4ePRQ.jpg

From

[video=youtube_share;wyx6JDQCslE]http://youtu.be/wyx6JDQCslE[/video]

I am excited to see all of these faces again.! I will have some ogod time with you guys again! and to be honest, everyone knows that botting will ruin every server or just make people quit, so how about a deal we give to each other? we dont care if others bot. we will find a team to pick tham up. And if thats not enought report it to fare. As far as simple, regardless how far behidn we fall by not botting, just dont do it. if they hit 500 delete tham out of your mind, and well lava titan will be 1. anyways so just keep your mind clear from idiots botting for theyre shit !

love you guys <3

Back