• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

most likely there will be. Just have a fair bit to do.. or should i say.. a FARE bit to do :> Sorry couldn't help myself.

upload them on a site like http://http://tinypic.com/ and then put the link for message boards here: it should be between

A reset and a couple of changes with new content added would be great, especially for higher levels. Right now there's barely any players the server has been kinda dead lately, I would imagine that a reset would bring a lot of old players back and that new players would also give it a try.

A reset creates complications with donations. A reset might bring more players but from the information I gathered from old players, they quit because of they didn't like the unbalanced PVP. Obviously its trial and error but the main reason they quit was because of unbalanced vocations. Now, the reason the server is dead now, is because the server is dead. Yes that makes perfect sense... Players obviously check the site to see how many is logged in, when they see its 4-10 people, they are not going to log in. Same goes for new players. I certainly won't join a server if its dead. Yes a reset would bring players, but also an update would too. A reset would buy time to build up more updates, but instead why not add in the next update harder quests/tasks that take time to buy time. A reset will bring players, but for how long? What it all boils down to is updates, not running out of things to do. It's hard because players will grind, but you can't grind a quest, you can't grind a dungeon-hence-limits.

I will play if there is a reset, no point to play a server with 10 players.
A server like this need to have at least 100 players, like when it started.

Back