• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

My problem with mages is like, If you are fighting together with an assassin trying to take down another player you'd want to:

assassin activates his extra dmg output spell duration and decrease armor of target and immidietally the mage then stuns or freezes the target. But wait, that only has 40% success, so you can't plan such combos which makes it less skill based a more about luck. than I really want. I'm not complaining at the class I simply try to find a class that suites me. I really want to know if a crusader and assassin could kill another assasssin, mage or berserker without them healing more than we are dps'ing.
Mages got a spell called Trepide wich stuns everyone (who is not in your party) in an AoE for one second, its 100% chance, even if the stun lasts for only 1 second it could be enough to kill someone, assassins also got some spell that stuns a single enemy for 1,5 second also 100% chance so if you can combine it you could do some serious dmg :p. also mages have a spell that gives them more dmg and less defense for 45 seconds, now to answer your question a crusader and an assassin could probably kill another berserker, mage or assassin but it all depends on the equips of you and your enemy, if you both you and your enemy are fully geared g7+10 and all that it will be pretty hard to kill someone except for maybe a mage

Edit: If you need anymore help once the server is up feel free to PM me ingame, My name will be "Mylene"

Last edited:
Mages got a spell called Trepide wich stuns everyone (who is not in your party) in an AoE for one second, its 100% chance, even if the stun lasts for only 1 second it could be enough to kill someone, assassins also got some spell that stuns a single enemy for 1,5 second also 100% chance so if you can combine it you could do some serious dmg :p. also mages have a spell that gives them more dmg and less defense for 45 seconds, now to answer your question a crusader and an assassin could probably kill another berserker, mage or assassin but it all depends on the equips of you and your enemy, if you both you and your enemy are fully geared g7+10 and all that it will be pretty hard to kill someone except for maybe a mage

Edit: If you need anymore help once the server is up feel free to PM me ingame, My name will be "Mylene"

High lvl pro assassin will never use this noob lvl spell, because its just a waste of dps. Please stop talking about assassins, if you dont know what you are talking about. If you think that wizards are weak, try to kill lvl 400 even if your 350+ assassin. Its almost impossible.

High lvl pro assassin will never use this noob lvl spell, because its just a waste of dps. Please stop talking about assassins, if you dont know what you are talking about. If you think that wizards are weak, try to kill lvl 400 even if your 350+ assassin. Its almost impossible.

At that lvl its impossible to kill any vocation 1v1. even 2v1 gets hard if both sides know what there doing.
less than 30h before the start so get ready to party :D

Add me ingame tomorrow - Crusader (Thaumasite, top wizard from season I)

I've played assassin myself, as well as mage, priest and berserker and i got to say assassins were the strongest without any doubt so stop talking trash, you just make yourself look stupid. Main dps from an assassin comes from his normal weapon, if you stun your enemy for 1.5 sec that means that he can't heal for 1,5 sec, thus resulting in 2 weapon hits before he can heal instead of 1 spell and 1 weapon hit which means you did more damage before your enemy can heal so it is a strong spell, so if you mister "pro assassin" think it is a bad spell you have just proven that you are bad.
I won't respond to you anymore, I got no time for your bullshit

At that lvl its impossible to kill any vocation 1v1. even 2v1 gets hard if both sides know what there doing.
less than 30h before the start so get ready to party :D

its impossible now to kill anyone 2v1 or whatever due to unlimited cap level so you can hold as many pots as you want and they'll never end -.-

its impossible now to kill anyone 2v1 or whatever due to unlimited cap level so you can hold as many pots as you want and they'll never end -.-

Unlimeted cap level?? it wasnt like that last season if i remember correctly, were did u read that?

Unlimeted cap level?? it wasnt like that last season if i remember correctly, were did u read that?
Quote from fare
"I think, there will be no level cap now, aswell as exp rate will be lowered JUST a little bit(Ascalon was online with boosted experience for last month or so, as I refused to turn experience boost after some weekend event)."

ye thats level cap not cap lvl ;) u will still have a limited cap so you wont be able to carry an unlimited amount of pots but ofcourse you can carry a lot at lvl 500 :p

Fare, there are 2 things I suggest you do:
#1 You should add a reefer a friend system and reward the one that reefers by either getting premium points when his friend buys premium or when he gets X level (I recommend first as the second can be abused)
#2 Clean up the support list (The one with admins & tutors). I think it's outdated.

Fare, there are 2 things I suggest you do:
#1 You should add a reefer a friend system and reward the one that reefers by either getting premium points when his friend buys premium or when he gets X level (I recommend first as the second can be abused)
#2 Clean up the support list (The one with admins & tutors). I think it's outdated.

which premium? lol

Back