• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it worth to join that late?

Join at your own risk, the client contains viruses which will infect your entire home-network.(and you will become a part of Ryans botnet.)
He will also take your ip adress and store it for later abuse.(talking from own experience.)

Join at your own risk, the client contains viruses which will infect your entire home-network.(and you will become a part of Ryans botnet.)
He will also take your ip adress and store it for later abuse.(talking from own experience.)
Why you still continue this bullshit? Seems like you are reeaaaally mad

Join at Ir own risk, the client contains viruses which will infect your entire home-network.(and you will become a part of Ryans botnet.)
I dont think any of you have to worry about that actually. I've compared their client with the original client. There is no new code added to the client. Some bits are just modified for cheat protection. No worries i believe.

I dont think any of you have to worry about that actually. I've compared their client with the original client. There is no new code added to the client. Some bits are just modified for cheat protection. No worries i believe.

False propaganda =P, some people hate my guts.

You should open a second "World" in an US host. Half of the players are from the US and Latin America. Played for a while it was fun but my ping does not allow me to play smoothly. Tried WTF but still i get 200+ ping.

Last edited:
Not worth. half of the server is from chile or something, rest mc/botters not even a real war just random pk everywhere.. and will prob die sooner or later = D

Currently 773 players are online
Im my opinion only 200 ppls are main char and other ones are runemaker's. Its easy to exp if u have 2-3 makers!
A lot's of player's just PKing! I hate pvp im just a rpg player that's why i STOP playing this server!

Im my opinion only 200 ppls are main char and other ones are runemaker's. Its easy to exp if u have 2-3 makers!
A lot's of player's just PKing! I hate pvp im just a rpg player that's why i STOP playing this server!

Around 20% to 30% of people online are runechars.

Currently 811 players are online. Highest ever was 817 on 02.05.2014, 23:43.

nice man keep it up

Thanks a lot, serv has been up for almost 2 months and as you see we still grow =)! Have fun on Classicus!

@nazor.oldera, any plans on hosting a "World" in the US?

No probably not. We offer you a VPN though that should lower your latency a bit.

Anyways guys:

I am pleased to inform you that we are releasing the game update on Sunday 11 May. The server will go offline around 16:00 CET (European Time) for max. 30 minutes after which the update will be available to the public.

The following update will contain the following features:
- New city called "Staina", which VIP members will be able to access by boat through Venore & Edron. The city and spawns are well balanced and will retain the authentic 7.4 feeling.
- PvP Arena, open for every player above level 50. You will be able to go to the PvP arena by saying "arena" to any Monk NPC in Temple. While in the PvP arena your supplies won't run out and when dieing you will not lose any levels. We also have an Open Battle system where 2 teams will be able compete against each other on Ankrahmun sands.
- New Client, we have improved our anti-bot once again and the client will be released simultaneously with the release of the update.
- Classicus Tibiacam, with the new client will also come our very own Tibiacam player, which you can use to record and replay Tibiacams.
We hope you are just as excited as us with the update and hope you will be joining us on next Sunday.
Happy hunting guys!

A proxy or VPN does not simply shorten the distance from you and the server. Maybe be a liiiitle less latency, not much. Depends on the route. It still ALWAYS have to travel from YOU to the SERVER whenever you have a proxy/VPN in the middle or not.

A proxy or VPN does not simply shorten the distance from you and the server. Maybe be a liiiitle less latency, not much. Depends on the route. It still ALWAYS have to travel from YOU to the SERVER whenever you have a proxy/VPN in the middle or not.

Routes can be shorter and more efficient though. Making the distance actually shorter :p

Routes can be shorter and more efficient though. Making the distance actually shorter :p

Exactly, but both of you have a point. The route might be shorter or an inconvenience. All depends on where are you from and how efficient is the VPN connection compared to yours. I have played games with proxies that help me a lot or not. I this case, if you live in the caribbean or in south america, you probably get more than 200-300+ms. I guess many people dont care too much about lag and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back