• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
first he ruined the whole community and now he act like he is doing good shit but still got botnet on his client ect
Ruined? How could he? You, me and as u see many other peoples still enjoy playing this or other servers. You take it too serious, who cares what he did in the past when he doing good job now. It's only Tibia, chill :)
Also, it's rly scary to be killed durning afk on pvp server :p

Ill give it a try again with lag since must of my friends are playing here and Venera is dead.

are you having some domain problem?
I can't load the website, all that happens is that I get a completely blank page :O

Tried it again yesterday with a few friends. I really cant tolerate lag no matter how low it is. The few hours i played were great. More spawns are needed for mid levels and 100's, also more houses. I even told some people from venera, including Leomachado.

Tried it again yesterday with a few friends. I really cant tolerate lag no matter how low it is. The few hours i played were great. More spawns are needed for mid levels and 100's, also more houses. I even told some people from venera, including Leomachado.

Did you see the new update coming Sunday =)?

spawn are crowded i hope the new island is very big big also the loot is not near 4x is 1x or 2x not even in 7.4 that loot was a little higher than now not better than tibianic but better than most oldtimes ots i relly like this ot remove the 4x loot from main post because is not true did dragons task 1k dragons and loot was lame could not even pay the waste besides this the ot is great

Dunno which lv/voc u are, maybe u had rly bad luck but trust me, I never had problems with moneys on this server. Loot rate is perfect in my opinion. Getting cash faster will make gameplay boring. :)

@SpanishMazapan I did not played enough but Uematsu is right 4x is too much for this kind of server. You are right the server needs a lot more spawns and a lot more houses of all sizes and shapes. An auction system for houses should be added and a high lvl requirement to buy them too to avoid alternate accounts buying houses. I saw lot of empty houses owned by low levels probably making sds in depot. My friend Eternal is playing there and some other friends too and this is an huge concern.

@Uematsu I think he meant if is not 4x dont advertise it like that...

@R.yan i meant more places. I know it takes time but dont stop developing maps with this update. congrats on your success.

gefeliciteerd met je server man , nooit gedacht dat je nog succes zou hebben xD

we all agree this is probable the best oldtimes server right now but ryan the new island sucks yesterday night gamechat was full of sugestions and critics about it i went today and it sucked a lot. where are the new deep places to explore where are the new dungeons to get lost in? where are the good map feelings? get a new maper ryan also and THIS server is NOT 4x loot remove it from the main post

Loot is 4x, we used cipsoft 7.7 monsters as base. There are 2 big dungeons on the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back