• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say it's one of the best oldschool ots I played. All peoples who say that 50%+ of online are mcs- lol. Almost EVERY exp place is crowded, trade channel/game chat is always active. Ofc there is many mcs but I think it's max 30%. GMs are active also, maybe not always responding but still I prefer this OTs than any others 123 editions servers. About pk- it's part (probably most enjoyable) of this game and it's pvp allowed server so? I didn't had any serious problem with massive pking and I did 110+ lv. Rates are perfect in my opinion, everything is running smooth and got true oldschool feeling. I rly enjoy playing here. :)

I must say it's one of the best oldschool ots I played. All peoples who say that 50%+ of online are mcs- lol. Almost EVERY exp place is crowded, trade channel/game chat is always active. Ofc there is many mcs but I think it's max 30%. GMs are active also, maybe not always responding but still I prefer this OTs than any others 123 editions servers. About pk- it's part (probably most enjoyable) of this game and it's pvp allowed server so? I didn't had any serious problem with massive pking and I did 110+ lv. Rates are perfect in my opinion, everything is running smooth and got true oldschool feeling. I rly enjoy playing here. :)

Thanks a lot, really appreciate your kind words =)

I'd like to suggest that you change the war mode system and unjustified kill system.
In its current state people cannot fight without a war mode due to the high amount of players that will recieve an unjustified kill for killing a player (4-5 players instead of last hit + highest damage output which it should be)

This means that there's only one solution to having a war on this server and that's the war mode system, it has flaws which has to be attended to asap.
Right now players are able to leave the guilds whenever they feel like it and the war mode can be canceled at any moment, my suggestion is to change it into something more like this.

When guild A accepts the war invitation of guild B no players from either side should be able to leave the guild without the consent of the opposite guild-leader and the only way to cancel an ongoing war mode is to have both guild-leaders approval.

Whether or not it should be posible to invite players after war mode has been agreed upon should be up for discussion.

We will be working on war mode etc after the sunday update is up and running well.

We will be working on war mode etc after the sunday update is up and running well.
You do realize that this is way more urgent than a new city or a quest, right?

What makes this version of tibia special is the PvP-system, that's what brings most people onto your server but when they realize that its not even close to what it should be they get frustrated because, your server, in its current state, is more like the 10.4 tibia version than the 7.4.

An arena won't do ANYTHING good for a warmonger, it won't do ANYTHING good for your server. All it will bring is more haters and make people leave the server, you still have alot of players due to most of us waiting for the PvP-system to be changed.

Yours,
Sincerely.

You keep telling the server that you will work on keeping the "7.4 feeling" even with new updates such as new cities, quests etc.. But the 7.4 feeling is 90% the unique PvP system. Wich currently does not match with the client.. The fun part about servers like this is that one guild can "Own the server" and another guild will try to take it from the leading guild. Right now there is no way to do that. Now you gotta convince your enemies to accept a warmode, exactly like on newer Tibia clients, wich also takes all the fun out of the game. 90% of the Tibia players stuck with the game during these clients because of the unique Pvp feeling. Don't ruin that for us, fix a proper unjust setting that can allow us to kill our enemies even without warmode without 50% of our team getting redskull.
This is what you need to fix before anything else, or trust me; this server will die out very soon.

Pvp system aside, this is a great server and I hope we can keep this going for a long time.

Jollo

You keep telling the server that you will work on keeping the "7.4 feeling" even with new updates such as new cities, quests etc.. But the 7.4 feeling is 90% the unique PvP system. Wich currently does not match with the client.. The fun part about servers like this is that one guild can "Own the server" and another guild will try to take it from the leading guild. Right now there is no way to do that. Now you gotta convince your enemies to accept a warmode, exactly like on newer Tibia clients, wich also takes all the fun out of the game. 90% of the Tibia players stuck with the game during these clients because of the unique Pvp feeling. Don't ruin that for us, fix a proper unjust setting that can allow us to kill our enemies even without warmode without 50% of our team getting redskull.
This is what you need to fix before anything else, or trust me; this server will die out very soon.

Pvp system aside, this is a great server and I hope we can keep this going for a long time.

Jollo

I think the main problem is people look at the old frag system through rose tinted glasses, not releasing that back then 90% of the people in war where actually red skulls cause of that system.

I think the main problem is people look at the old frag system through rose tinted glasses, not releasing that back then 90% of the people in war where actually red skulls cause of that system.

The problem is not about players getting red skulls, its that in the servers current state 4-5 players will recieve an unjustified kill for killing a single player whos not skulled when it should be the one who dealt the most damage and the one who takes the last hit of the players hit points.

I'd rather have it so that it takes 24 hours to lose an unjustified kill as long as the system corresponds to the version of the client.

Have you in mind to change the frag system?? Now its like 8.6 tibia or you will keep it the way it is now??

Have you in mind to change the frag system?? Now its like 8.6 tibia or you will keep it the way it is now??

You take up to 5 unjusts for a kill. This is not the final solution. Maybe the frag time will be highered and unjusts lowered.

ryan open weer is een highrate ot man.. zoals holdera tijden. tibianic is oersaai die mensen daar warre 1x in de week ofzo.. en classicus is te lowrated om ff lol op te hebben.

ryan open holdera server again. nice highrate. its time for some fun again, instead of this oh so boring tibianic 1 fight 2-3days...

ryan open weer is een highrate ot man.. zoals holdera tijden. tibianic is oersaai die mensen daar warre 1x in de week ofzo.. en classicus is te lowrated om ff lol op te hebben.

ryan open holdera server again. nice highrate. its time for some fun again, instead of this oh so boring tibianic 1 fight 2-3days...

nee man sorry

Last edited:
why should he make a highrate he only cares about money anyway

I started 3 days ago and I'm so bored, dying every 30 min by 15lvls since I'm making runes semi-afk when I study... I already tried every fucking cave, bitches seems to be everywhere...

why should he make a highrate he only cares about money anyway
And you care about his wallet which is lame. I wish him a full one for his good job. Splitting community for 2 servers is bad idea in my opinion. Also, rates on Classicus aren't that low.

Last edited:
I started 3 days ago and I'm so bored, dying every 30 min by 15lvls since I'm making runes semi-afk when I study... I already tried every fucking cave, bitches seems to be everywhere...
for some people it is never good xd

And you care about his wallet which is lame. I wish him a full one for his good job. Splitting community for 2 servers is bad idea in my opinion. Also, rates on Classicus aren't that low.
first he ruined the whole community and now he act like he is doing good shit but still got botnet on his client ect

If I wanted money I'd open a highrate, making way more on a highrate then lowrate duh.

Map is too big to handle all players :(, we are releasing a new city on Sunday. Should make spawns less crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back