• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reset is not even needed. That will also cause many people to quit. A rollback would probably solve it all. It's probably just some angry kids ddosing the server because he didn't care shit about the first rollback when people lost everything they had etc. He said himself that he could rollback to May 16th serversave ( The server save before these kicks etc started ).
But he didn't do it because people would lose their levels they took during those 24h or something like that. Now even if he gets it stable again, noone will keep playing considering people got 50kk's etc from duping items. A rollback is a MUST if he wants to keep this server alive.

Edit: Also, ALOT of people would never start at this server again even if he resets. I for sure would not waste any more time playing a server knowing this could happen anytime. We've all seen how he solves problems. Took him 2 months to fix the unjust system for example. And people were asking for that even before I started the server. He doesn't listen to his players at all. Everyone is asking for a rollback to May 16 now. But does he listen? Naa.
He will probably stabilize the server, and let people walk around with infinite amount of money/items/runes. Wich will ruin the server faster than anything.

lol there will always be people playing the question is will there be most people playing with a rollback or a reset? I don't care either way but I'm totally for the guess that most people will play if the server is reseted instead of rollbacked. Because reset also means new motivation, rollback only means demotivation as I'll call it.

I'll play if he resets and i'll also be very motivated to do so. I'll play if he rollbacks to the 16'th aswell, but I won't be very motivated as the rest of the server. However I'll not play if he only fix the ddos without reseting nor rollbacking. I'll just be pking til he does something.

redo server and do it right. increased rates 1 week or somethin who knows

If you really care about the players and fairness @R.yan make a poll with the three options and let them vote what they want. Is the only way you won t get blamed by your decision and players will decide the outcome after the lame gestion or your staff these last weeks.

Pd- yes i did this account to only post this since and dont have one and the current host is great i am from the usa and i have fair lag minding the huge distance to europe.

Hi guys, we have finally been able to successfully block all attacks. The server is working properly again and it is SAFE to hunt again. The 20% more exp and loot will be extended to Tuesday, also because you guys practically haven't been able to hunt today, I have added an extra VIP day to everyone's account.

Moreover, we have localized the bug that crashed our server earlier and made VIP of some people disappear and the bug will be patched on next server save. I'm happy to announce that the apocalypse is over and we can build on our solid community again.

Have fun guys and we are sorry, we hope you are still able to enjoy Classicus.

i know for a fact people have duped -alot- . It's a shame, it's a real funny server. I'm pretty convinced the server will slowly start to die now, as more and more people will realize lvl 50's have stacks of cc and those who have, will spend -alot- of money, it'll cause inflation, they'll pk non-stop with their neverending money and go sd cyclops if so.

I don't want the server to die, so i shouldn't be writing this but i do anyway because i know this inflation will empty the server anyway, if i do write this or not. I hope this will just speed it up so you can reset ryan and we can start over again

I'll however be online and have fun til you do reset!

Server will die very fast since many ppl got items dupped and Ryan seems that dont want a good community, and just ignore mostly ppl, so imo he deserve it.

item duping? i thought that didnt happen on otservers since the times when majority of servers were ran on your own computer on xml files

It hurts alot to see such a nice server dying that fast by DDoS. :(
I played it almost every and all day long, till the kicks came and I suddenly quitted.
Didn't logged in now since kicks and just checked the site sometimes and all I see is the online counter went down alot.

Get a better DDoS protection fast and just rollback the server to the serversave of may 16th and it'll be the best you can do. ;)

Ryan i understand you avoid ridiculous messages like changing rates and more after current rates prove to work perfectly but you ignore everyones suggestion and not even an answer to them

random message was very good why dont make us choose and vote what we want - reset, rollback, new world or stay like it is or is it tru what people in your forum says that you dont back up anything and you cant do it just like in the past

if you dont want a reset to clean this mess up server why dont you make a new work like cip soft do when they have a full server well now is not that full because 20% quit already at this time in a week day we use to have 750- 800 player now we have - Currently 526 players are online. Highest ever was 1001 on 17.05.2014, 01:07.-

Make us vote or make a new world an us world can be great start listening to us and stop caring about money or this ot will die

I am quitting for now until he cleans the server up

A rollback is needed for sure.

This one says all.... :]

10rsoyt.jpg

ryan open gewoon highrate man hier huilt iedereen om hun spullen. je highrates waren altijd fun.

i tried thys server but i dont like it so i go back to tibianic
there is no cam or war on this server

tibianic for the rest of the life!

rates are perfect the way they are assasinho the game is great like it is now the staff has been screwing it lately and now they have a mess many people is in standby for an actual reply from the staff Whatever you decided post it already or make it news dnt make people loose more time and money ryan

dread posted this in classicus forum

Before hosting servers and make people to donate just learn how to f**king lead it or just don't do it at all This server pissed me off already.

Shadowcores runing with over 1.4k players and they get ddos daily but they DO know how to handle hosting servers....

classicus was better than tibianic so stop advertising it here

Server is fucked up alot of kicks lags items lose rollbacks and gms don't even care
Sorry for the time i spent on this server

already people makes rs/ban on ur server so ur last chance is totally restart of server or WELCOME MASTERCORES

i know i know i quit yesterday i cant tolerate this lier even from my work i have to post this i promise i wont check the news and or this otland topic until its resetted

gm nerda said - There will be NO RESET, there are no duplicated items.-

i multiplied items myself easy as when the first crashes bugs started to happen i passed my 3 cc to my druid reloged with my druid and gave back the 3 cc to my main lvl 40 relogged with my main and left the druid online and waited for the crash after the crash both characters had 3 cc i did it until i got 100 cc and more items - my guild leader multiplied mpa for some members too

i will be giving all my stuff sunday night thais depot including the more than 100 cc west us time since i quit until they clean and reset the server

gm nerd said - this is a student project, not a company.-

remember dread post? i paste it in an earlier reply if it is a f*ing student project you dont take people money until you figure things out you r****d if you need to fund it just take the necessary to pay for the host and you stablish is a test project not 15 euros for each 200 points more than real tibia at that times you f*ing lier and thief

Status
Not open for further replies.