• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan i dont know what server you play but this is not close to 4x in 7.4 or 7.7

and to miaf i like how it is but 4x is not

and the new island has 2 dungeons and both are not good not even deep and big just not good mapping or realistic feeling

GREAT IDEA NOT TO WRITE FRAG SYS INFO ANYWHERE RYAN NOW IM RS KKKKKKKKKKK

I started playing around the beginning of April so I came late. I can honestly say even though most of the higher levels have played since the start, some also came late. If you have not started yet and plan on it take my advice and don't do any tasks until level 101. At 101 the experience rate drops to 3x from grinding and that is when you should hand in/act on the bigger tasks since you will need it the most.

All in all, there is a few active GM's that seem to keep botting to a minimum. I have not searched for rune makers so I don't know if a lot of people use auto loggers, but there is for sure A LOT of active players. If you log in and walk into Thais or Venore or even Edron's depot you will see for yourself. Not to mention almost every spawn is packed with people both friendly and hostile. It is the closest feeling to old school I have ever had, period. Tibianic doesn't compare only because of the amount of actives online.

Seriously though, we need the old unjustified kill system, and either hire a real mapper since we all know you can afford it, or just get "Staina" the fuck out of the game. It is a joke of a map man, and since this is supposed to be a long term based server we can't be having that. Golden Legs quest has got to go as well as 50k cash reward.

Last but not least, PoI -- Either make your own sprites or change it to real spawns. Rogue Gamemasters and Old Widows, come on.

Thank you for your fedeback. Regarding the unjust system, I'll probably change it back to the 2 unjusts soon to see if random PK will still go out of hand.

Thank you for your fedeback. Regarding the unjust system, I'll probably change it back to the 2 unjusts soon to see if random PK will still go out of hand.
isnt it already 2 unjust?..

Anti bot client and Tibiacam is coming close, expect the release soon guys :)!

Currently 490 players are online. Highest ever was 1001 on 17.05.2014, 01:07.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF is this serious?????????

Are there any good team playing to fight against?
Looks sick!

Ryan i paid yesterday 15€ for 200 points, and im still w8ing for get VIP days back or points unless, i hope we can get it back.

Damn good job Ryan, making that $$$$$$$$ again (even more than Oldera?!)

Mirin persistence, milk the community dry my nikka.

Currently 490 players are online. Highest ever was 1001 on 17.05.2014, 01:07.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF is this serious?????????

Are there any good team playing to fight against?
Looks sick!
Is not serious 700 runemakers 300 players active.

Guess you should've made a reset back to May 16th as several people told you. But na..
More money this way right?

Exactly, now they'll do someshit and we wont get anything back like yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.