• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
previous edition you made a poll about changing frags and you didnt, and didnt you work on a "update" with new map content for over a year now without bringing into the game? also on every edition you been semi active for 5 days and after that you went semi inactive.

@GM NERD

u banned me for accunt trading? hypocrity level 1000000 XDDD

never gonna play with my friends on any of ur shitty cashmakin servers

havoc

Hiya players,

From Saturday serversave till Monday serversave you will gain 50% increased experience and have 50% increased lootluck!

Also I have decided to increase the fragsystem from:
Redskull if you kill, 3 or more unmarked players in 24 hours, 8 in a week or 15 in a month

to:
Redskull if you kill, 3 or more unmarked players in 24 hours, 14 in a week or 28 in a month

Also redskull will now only take 3 days to expire instead of 7.

(This will be applied after next serversave!)

Also I want to add some new monsters in the existing Tibia map, to do that I will need some ideas in regards of spots and kind of monsters (every monster will be sprited from hand). So if you know a good spot for a monster spawn that is currently unused by any other spawn or important place in Tibia, please reply.

I will be adding new spawns, items and little quests, for example a new kind of behemoth below current Behemoth place in Edron. Including tasks for them. I'm looking for more kind of high end monsters and spawn spots. Goes without saying everything will be balanced.

Kind Regards,

Nerd

lootevent.jpg

Last edited:
my redskull is still 4 days because i took rs before your update, perhaps you can fix it manually? my name is Welven da nutz ingame

14:53 Your red skull will expire at 07 September 2016 15:03:04

Is this server hosted in Germany or Switzerland?

Begging you to be more active or hire more staff, the botting is getting pretty intense, killed x2 people botting at Darashia Minos, & 3!! yes 3 x64 knights all 3 hunting down in -3 larvas/scarabs

no point in reporting names, im just begging you to get more active staff, actually enjoying ur server.

Done wasting my time, i messaged you almost 3 days ago my transaction id's and even sent screenshots as you asked, and still no points or vip scroll. If you cant even do that one simple thing i don't know why you even try to run this server. First you say you'd give me a vip scroll (never did) then you said you'd give me points (never did) i wonder how many other players you do this to? Anyways goodluck with this server, doubt it will last long if you keep treating your players like this.

man you begging for a vip scroll since last edition 6+ months ago, get over it. i understand u want you money or vipscroll back but either stop playing his servers or continue play but stop whining about 10 euro or whatever it is u donated, afterall its ryans server :D he needs the money more than the rest of us :D :D

Last edited:
man you begging for a vip scroll since last edition 6+ months ago, get over it. i understand u want you money or vipscroll back but either stop playing his servers or continue play but stop whining about 10 euro or whatever it is u donated, afterall its ryans server :D he needs the money more than the rest of us :D :D
6 months? Funny, since he told me back in June (3 months) that he would give me a scroll but never did. Also he told me to send him screenshots of the transaction ids (sent 2+ days ago) and no reply, he will only ignore me like i bet he has ignored others. Unlike some people i actually wanna play his server but he needs to stop promising stuff and not doing it. If he would of just gave me points like he said or give me the vip scroll like he said he would i wouldn't be on here complaining...Also i stopped complaining about the 10 euros i donated on the last addition (which the account was hacked) he offered to endorse them if i showed him proof (which i did) yet no reply. And also players donate to play the server and have fun not to lose it so some stupid GM who abuse there powers.

ryan bruh there is more people using bot then people who dont xD

My application for GM position got deleted because apparently I was trolling. I guess having a rule enforcement is a joke nowadays on Classicus. Oh well.

Dude like literally, botter's are extreme! on this server, everywhere you go.

Where is the staff? I've reported tons of ppl who are legit got 19 hrs online time in 1 day, botting AFK at darashia minos.

Whats the point in killing em if they just do it again?

The staff is dropping the ball, no wonder Medivia has outlasted any rinky dink "old" servers out there.

Where is the staff? I've reported tons of ppl who are legit got 19 hrs online time in 1 day, botting AFK at darashia minos.

The staff is dropping the ball, no wonder Medivia has outlasted any rinky dink "old" servers out there.
You think he cares? He ignored anyone who plays his server, he just wants that $$$ and thats it.

Will someone will do something with working bots for xlogs, runemaking, aimbot and cavebots?
Can you Ryan turn on the antybot function? Players even use spy floor+xlog at maze of hell near carlin :)

I don't even get why people compare ANY mid/high rate server to Medivia, they have a totally different purpose and playerbase. Medivia outlasts everything because it's a lowrate RPG focussed server that doesn't reset, classicus/oldera etc are mid/highrated PVP focussed servers. They are here to have a month worth of PVP fun, that's it.

Nobody cares about people botting in minotaurs on these servers, it's not gonna make a difference because they die so quickly and 90% doesn't care about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.