• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frags are ridiculous.... this isn't medivia or rl tibia... its a war server....

frags should last 12-24 hours tops...

until things change on your side R.yan me and my team have stopped playing here...

Once again you never listen to the players and your only in it to make money for yourself you greedy f*ck
He wont even give me my VIP Scrolls which were promised. And he blocked me after i said i wont be donating.

He wont even give me my VIP Scrolls which were promised. And he blocked me after i said i wont be donating.

Just happened to check forums 1 day out of the past 30ish.... first post I see is God Mythera complaining about not getting donation items/vip scrolls/chargeback/false promises/cry /cry

Made me giggle tho

Just happened to check forums 1 day out of the past 30ish.... first post I see is God Mythera complaining about not getting donation items/vip scrolls/chargeback/false promises/cry /cry

Made me giggle tho

Funny thing is he didn't even donate, he can't even provide transaction ids and paypal e-mails. He seems to think that he is important enough that I would hack him after he donates 15 euro. This guy just talking bs on every serv topic crying about donations, see how he changed from "50 eur donation" to '15 eur" in a fucking sec:

ef27fef4fe.png

b574390e4b.png

Made me giggle tho
I have messages him promising to give me a VIP Scroll, and has failed to do so. You can be a sheep of few while alot of people know he only cares for money, i find it funny that he probably ran Classicus again after seeing his bank balance going lower and lower each day. Everyone knows he hosts ONLY for money he doesn't care for his players. If he cared for his players he'd give me my VIP Scrolls which were promised and i have a little thing called proof.

Xi0xaQA.png

Last time he ran it, never gave me a vip scroll.

h0I6ch4.png

Also never gave me my vip scroll.

I have messages him promising to give me a VIP Scroll, and has failed to do so. You can be a sheep of few while alot of people know he only cares for money, i find it funny that he probably ran Classicus again after seeing his bank balance going lower and lower each day. Everyone knows he hosts ONLY for money he doesn't care for his players. If he cared for his players he'd give me my VIP Scrolls which were promised and i have a little thing called proof.

what about proof that you so called donated? how old are you? Grow up and just play the game instead of bitching like a kid on the forums, if you have donated send me transaction id's and screens and I'll reimburse you (even though I normally don't reimburse anyone from previous editions, as they are called donations).

Stop acting like this is politics, just play the game or don't. Nobody forcing you to donate or to play any game or server. Also giveaways on Twitch were not to every user lol, if you actually joined the stream you'd see there were giveaways to random users WHICH all got their scrolls the moment they won one.

what about proof that you so called donated? how old are you?
Xi0xaQA.png

Last time you either ran Oldera or Classicus you said you'd give me a 14-day vip scroll and you never did. I don't see why you cannot give to me what you said you'd give me, i just wanna play your server and you started ignoring me once i said i wasn't planning on donating.

if you have donated send me transaction id's and screens and I'll reimburse you (even though I normally don't reimburse anyone from previous editions, as they are called donations).

I'd love to but i am guessing you are using a new email, i searched the email you have now and i got no results. If you'd just send me your old classicus email used for donations i would find it (but you wont) i even said i don't care about getting points back i just ask for the scroll which you said you'd give but never did.

Xi0xaQA.png

Last time you either ran Oldera or Classicus you said you'd give me a 14-day vip scroll and you never did. I don't see why you cannot give to me what you said you'd give me, i just wanna play your server and you started ignoring me once i said i wasn't planning on donating.

I'd love to but i am guessing you are using a new email, i searched the email you have now and i got no results. If you'd just send me your old classicus email used for donations i would find it (but you wont) i even said i don't care about getting points back i just ask for the scroll which you said you'd give but never did.

[email protected]

Holy shit can some mod get rid of this kid once and for all, littering the forums with his bullshit crying.

I did donate for 250 points from paypal and i got it in 1 minut?
My friends also donated or bought from people at trade and they have theires scrolls also :)
Everything is working reat for us.

There is only a problemy with frags... You have very high rates at the last level:
From 91+ - exp rate 3x

Frag System
You get redskull if you kill 3 or more unmarked players in 24 hours, 8 in a week or 15 in a month.

Can't you make it?:

2 frags per day without redskull
14 frags per week without redskull
60 frags per month without redskull

It is a bit too hard to kill caveboters and runemakers from insomnic list... you have many 60lv+ on runemaker bot :p

i counted all 50+ on online when there was 380 players online, 78 people were above 50+ that means roughly 300 players are below 50, probably 250 of those are runemakers 50 are people actually playing...

and if i would count 60+ the number would probably be like 50, 70+ like 20. fail edition

guess he never gonna listen to anyone,
for the players who actually plays hes server even..

the server is total fail at the moment and i think he wont do a shit t fix the fragsystem or w/e
just wait for the next eiditon,

from now on ill never play hes ots haha people been warning me about this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.