• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advantage? Mages? Ryan rpg 2.0? You are delusional to say the least. You seem to believe that the frag timer is the biggest concern on this ot for most of us, 1x runes, and shit loot makes it pointless for a server that should have the intent on being pvp focused, seeing how it dies after 2-3 weeks as i already stated several times. Realize that our advantage is gone? What in the fuck are you talking about, we played the last version and everyone with even the slightest interest in pvp left within days seeing how you get no loot and the only other thing you do on this server is make runes for more than 75% of the time that you spend online.

"lasting a week on a decent server" a decent server would last for more than 2-3 weeks. Well we can agree on the europeans part at least. We prefer fighting while you brazils wanna exp drags for 2 months before you would even consider attacking another player. prolly the reason you enjoy these type of servers. Last few editions have been full on rpg mode yet they still died in no time. And another thing, stating someones nationality is not racist you fking imbecile.
it's so easy to talk shit and pretend to be a pvp legend when most of you only play on EU servers. You would probably do the same shit you think most brazilians do if you were the one playing with 250+ ping. As soon as American players get complete bored of playing EU servers there will be no EU server at all. And most of you will be forced to either play a server with 50 ppl or join an American server. And just to let you know im not Brazilian, but what i say is true, anyone that know's how to pvp can do good when u play with low ping, it's no mystery.

Agree with Punio; remove blessings... or at least remove Avatar blessing, or make it so you can only buy avatar blessings at the end of the POI quest with a portal shortcut so people who do poi can buy bless only. Agree with Mex; make war mode not acceptable. What I mean is make it so Guild A can declare war on Guild B and they don't have to accept it, it's just war. Frags have ALWAYS been the downfall of classicus. They always seem to encourage random pking over wars.

Agreed. Complete poi in order to buy blessings. Increase loot rate to like 3x or something... 1.5x is ridiculous... obviously change it so boh are hard to loot otherwise its another race to necros to loot boh like every other ot...

encourage people to hunt other monsters rather then necros/warlocks/hydras....

Loot here with 1,5x was like 3x in other otservs... Classicus are really easy, too easy... ://
If you want to leave bless, please make it double... :) finding to boring and too easy. If you want to make frags 24h of...

Ok guis, 2x runes and...
CLASSICUS IS STARTING IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS, MAKE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR CHARACTER AT CLASSICUS.ORG.
We will be having a giveaway Twitch stream before opening as always, more info will follow about that tomorrow afternoon. Thanks and enjoy!

atleast fix finally bug with taking frag. Only players with most dmg and last hit should be taking frag. But if player A does most dmg and last hit he should be the only one to take frag. On classicus u take frag even if u deal 1hp dmg and someone kills ur target.

he dont have enought knowledge to fix that

imho

rune charges :
hmm 10x
gfb 3x
fireball 5x
uh 1x
sd 1x
mw 8x

frozemont must be deleted or ots have fucked up economy exp and client

Punio what beers do we buy for start of ots??

harnas 2x 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guis, 2x runes and...
CLASSICUS IS STARTING IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS, MAKE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR CHARACTER AT CLASSICUS.ORG.
We will be having a giveaway Twitch stream before opening as always, more info will follow about that tomorrow afternoon. Thanks and enjoy!

Don't make gfbs 4x..... make them 2x and make sd 1x everything else is fine...

dont change runes lol x2 issssssssss goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

it's so easy to talk shit and pretend to be a pvp legend when most of you only play on EU servers. You would probably do the same shit you think most brazilians do if you were the one playing with 250+ ping. As soon as American players get complete bored of playing EU servers there will be no EU server at all. And most of you will be forced to either play a server with 50 ppl or join an American server. And just to let you know im not Brazilian, but what i say is true, anyone that know's how to pvp can do good when u play with low ping, it's no mystery.

There are us servers and brazil servers, if brazils choose to willingly play with 250+ ms that is on them, i fail to see how this is a EU problem.
I said a whole bunch of other shit but the only thing you took from it was, "we europeans will be lonely without you brs". Okey, thanks for your input. Glad we had this talk.

Don't make gfbs 4x..... make them 2x and make sd 1x everything else is fine...

Everything else is fine? We should make uhs 5x for you, god forbid if you would actually die while hunting rp later on. /s

Everything else is fine? We should make uhs 5x for you, god forbid if you would actually die while hunting rp later on. /s

I play mage so idk what your talking about paladin for...

But its stupid to make gfbs 4x... OP as f*ck for mages to out level ek/rp... which is mainly why everyone plays mages...

making runes 2x besides gfb/sd balances out vocations.... mages can still PG with 2x gfb... but it takes more effort then just botting runes for a hour and then taking 5 levels on 3 bp gfb...

i know 1 player called semphis, he is the best man. he will dominate this server again like usual. we need to learn to play like him. I admire him. He is fucking emperor of this game WOW HOYL FUCK shit DUDEEEEEEEEE fuck POLAND

gonna fail hard again if u are not going to use 100% anti bot client

gonna fail hard again if u are not going to use 100% anti bot client
That doesnt exist and if exist wont last long...
Better would be if the community stop teaming up with botters rather than having to be gm to catch them up. Or like in realistic war banning friends but this wont happen here as...we know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.