• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan just doesnt care about ot he gets paid ever 1-2 months so he need to resets all the time

open ur minds lmaaaaaaaaaaaao

you are so much abused by this kid

just dont play any of his ots

id rather waste time with 50 online running by a new serv than playing on classicuss with sure after 2 weeks all gonna quit and wait next edition XDD

simple as dat

just dont play any of his ots

id rather waste time with 50 online running by a new serv than playing on classicuss with sure after 2 weeks all gonna quit and wait next edition XDD

simple as dat
True im still waiting for my scroll he said he'd give me months ago, ima just wait for another 7.4 ot

You know its your own fault Ryan gets money. You leave the server for no reason, which results in Ryan resetting the server, which equals more Pizza for him when it restarts.

You know its your own fault Ryan gets money. You leave the server for no reason, which results in Ryan resetting the server, which equals more Pizza for him when it restarts.

not true, in ryan needs its to be RESET at least 1 peer two months, NEVER STABLE. in his needs it's to get cash like a paid from a work

have no idea why these kiddos buying donates every edition knowing it wont last longer than 14 days lol

not true, in ryan needs its to be RESET at least 1 peer two months, NEVER STABLE. in his needs it's to get cash like a paid from a work

have no idea why these kiddos buying donates every edition knowing it wont last longer than 14 days lol
He resets because there are 0 players.

He'd rather make 1842478274 of Classicuss than something next like Thronia lmao

He resets because there are 0 players.
True but there is also a reason why his playerbase drops from 200-400 (thats the real number the rest are mcs) to 0 aswell, and that part has alot of do with ryan himself.

the staff give 0 fucks, they just lookin to make money, hope his next relaunch get's him nothing.
Someone needs to open a 7.4 ot, he has ruined the 7.4 community with this garbage and i hope so also if he runs it again no one will play it, but they will anyways...

edit: I might look into working on a 7.4 ot, i got a 7.6 realmap with 4.0 sprites maybe i will pay someone to compile it to 7.4 (got sources and 0 bugs) but will take alot of time and money ;/ and id set it up with shop (premium only)

Status
Not open for further replies.