• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

Thanks for your info, i'm really glad to read such an improvements with your server.

Could you wrote a exprate stage here?

How long does it take to lost redskull? Redskull shouldn't end so fast , I hope :)

Thanks for your info, i'm really glad to read such an improvements with your server.

Could you wrote a exprate stage here?

How long does it take to lost redskull? Redskull shouldn't end so fast , I hope :)

3 days to lose RS, I will post exp stages tomorrow, still working on them. They will be a bit higher as last server though, really want to make it a midrate now. Get to level 80-100 easy, especially with all the new endgame content I've added that should be fine.

But try to maybe lower it down after 100 lv.... At your servers it was harder to get lv 80 , then to make 160lv...

It should be midrate, but not highrate with 150 lvs running after 2-3 weekens. Less levels above 120 lv, more people wanting to play here :)

But try to maybe lower it down after 100 lv.... At your servers it was harder to get lv 80 , then to make 160lv...

It should be midrate, but not highrate with 150 lvs running after 2-3 weekens. Less levels above 120 lv, more people wanting to play here :)

Will look into the exp stages, keep in mind we will have a lot of tasks (for every monster) so will have to balance it out a bit. I'll post the stages tomorrow :]]

Ryan - do less exp rate x3 or x2 - 5 days and people have 100+ lvl and again leave server. ( OR THINK ABOUT STAGE)

About balance:
Knights - more damage and health
Paladins - new "bolts" and also special crossbow with fire etc
MS - without change only staff added to outfit
Druid - without change

Right?

And tell me - Paladins now not be better than MS? :)

5. MC's will always be there, it only takes 5minutes to install Sandboxie and you can MC as much as you want, so to keep it fair everyone can MC upto 3 characters per player. We do have an GM command (/mcabuse) to check players that have more then 3 clients open.
Except you never use this command and actually follow up and ban the macroers. Cause banning one macrorer will mean 3-4 players less on onlinelist. Which means less pizza.

Except you never use this command and actually follow up and ban the macroers. Cause banning one macrorer will mean 3-4 players less on onlinelist. Which means less pizza.

I'm on the job now! & I promise you every rule breaker, will be warned & punished.

• More cheaters banned, more fresh community... Look at example of Medivia :)
  • You need to ban people for mc and cheats. Last edition it was a disaster...

How does druid work at your server? Is he healing more with sio, then with uh?
Do paralyze rune need 900 mana? Maybe make it like this... You need to spent 900 mana to make rune, but you don't need mana to use the paralyze? Would be fair.

At classicus druids were useless, cuz you got 2x charge uhs for 100 mana and sio was for 70 mana.

Paralyze runes and sio spell should be improved. Poison storm is an old spell, but maybe would be possible to change it's abilities?

What do you think about about rising mana cost of poison storm to 1200 mana and give ability to paralyze (everything what is not immune) in the range of that storm?

Sorcerer would be an offensive character and druid a defensive one.

WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE LOWERED-MIDRATE SERVER... 30x - 2x EXP RATES....

There is a proxy for USA/Brazil. What ping did you have last edition?

At this point you have also classictibia br server, hosted in USA.
American servers doesn't have so big online players like UE... :/

show addon

news-image3.png
news-image5.png

Ryan - do less exp rate x3 or x2 - 5 days and people have 100+ lvl and again leave server. ( OR THINK ABOUT STAGE)

About balance:
Knights - more damage and health
Paladins - new "bolts" and also special crossbow with fire etc
MS - without change only staff added to outfit
Druid - without change

Right?

And tell me - Paladins now not be better than MS? :)

Mages have items too that add max +mana & +magiclevel.

• More cheaters banned, more fresh community... Look at example of Medivia :)
  • You need to ban people for mc and cheats. Last edition it was a disaster...
How does druid work at your server? Is he healing more with sio, then with uh?
Do paralyze rune need 900 mana? Maybe make it like this... You need to spent 900 mana to make rune, but you don't need mana to use the paralyze? Would be fair.

At classicus druids were useless, cuz you got 2x charge uhs for 100 mana and sio was for 70 mana.

Paralyze runes and sio spell should be improved. Poison storm is an old spell, but maybe would be possible to change it's abilities?

What do you think about about rising mana cost of poison storm to 1200 mana and give ability to paralyze (everything what is not immune) in the range of that storm?

Sorcerer would be an offensive character and druid a defensive one.

WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE LOWERED-MIDRATE SERVER... 30x - 2x EXP RATES....

Would be funny druid changes.