• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

Ryan doesnt need to advertise as much as other people since his ots are so well known.
Dont change the exp mlvl nor skills, its low enough. As you said its supposed to be a midrate all these morons who want lower rates can play other ots if it doesnt fit them.

Ryan, can we see the exp stages and mana regeneration?

What about druid vocation changes to make it worth playing with runes 2x?

+1 on the druid buffs, make it viable since its so shit on 7.4 especially with 2x runes, exura sio becomes super useless. maybe make it 50 mana

what do you think about adding port hope or maybe even liberty bay also? it would be fun to have those 7.5/7.8 areas with 7.4 gameplay

It will be custom otclient, if Ryan is saying truth. Anyway, we can see it in teaser movie, it is older medieval client.
There isn't common working bot at that version, only rare private own made bot...
Each update of otclient even the smallest one, will change much for bots.

You won't find working bots for it :)

Lets all agree that Ryan should just scrap classicus & just bring back oldera :D

YOU ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO CREATE ACCOUNT ON www.classicus.org!
Also please check the server information for stages, will release all task rewards later on tonight here on OTLand so we can review them together and make adjustments..

Thanks for all the interest :)

YOU ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO CREATE ACCOUNT ON www.classicus.org!
Also please check the server information for stages, will release all task rewards later on tonight here on OTLand so we can review them together and make adjustments..

Thanks for all the interest :)
Exp stages seem so high, and skill & mlvl rate dont match the exp rate (i assume it only says 6x magic but its actually something like 1.5x * 4x regen = 6x? otherwise its too high and skills should always be higher than mlvl since regen is increased)

Exp stages seem so high, and skill & mlvl rate dont match the exp rate (i assume it only says 6x magic but its actually something like 1.5x * 4x regen = 6x? otherwise its too high and skills should always be higher than mlvl since regen is increased)

Will match skill/magic to exp rate later, exp stages are high but on purpose, it will be more fun and the updated task list is not given so much task exp anymore (as opposed to previous task system which gave loads).

Ryan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Registration is FC*ed UP!

Cant create DRUID!
If I choise druid and Submit - I see created KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO SOMETHING!

No MORE PIZZA FOR YOU!

From 121 level is way to high exp...

Its higher exp then before? Lower frag time then. Make month frags 2x times more... you have added high exprate.

What about druid vocation change?

Ryan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Registration is FC*ed UP!

Cant create DRUID!
If I choise druid and Submit - I see created KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO SOMETHING!

No MORE PIZZA FOR YOU!

you cant play druid on this serv ...

More level i will have, faster i gain exp here with such a rates... I would like to play here more then 4 weeks:/

veryveryvery good ots finally
btw what magic rate, i see on otland 3.5 and website classicus 6x