• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

From 1 To 20
x25

• From 21 To 40
    x20
  • From 41 To 51
    x15
  • From 51 To 60
    x12
  • From 61 To 70
    x9
  • From 71 To 80
    x7
  • From 81 To 90
    x6
  • From 91 To 120
    x5
  • From 121
    x4

change to:

From 1 To 20
x20

• From 21 To 40
    x15
  • From 41 To 51
    x12
  • From 51 To 60
    x9
  • From 61 To 70
    x7
  • From 71 To 80
    x5
  • From 81 To 90
    x4
  • From 91 To 120
    x3
  • From 121
    x1,5

Nice stage dutchie1. Midrate and balanced to frag limit.

With 120 lv people have mainly aol and half of them got blesses. It is why youhad 140 lvs after 3 weekes...

Last edited:
Has anyone thought about your domain? When I consider .org domain, I would assume that your company/server is a non-profit organisation that doesn't accept any payments really and you don't get any profit from it, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

Has anyone thought about your domain? When I consider .org domain, I would assume that your company/server is a non-profit organisation that doesn't accept any payments really and you don't get any profit from it, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.org

Ryan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Registration is FC*ed UP!

Cant create DRUID!
If I choise druid and Submit - I see created KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO SOMETHING!

No MORE PIZZA FOR YOU!

Fixed, recreate your character :)

Regarding expstage, will lower it a bit, will post new ones in a few hours, thanks for suggestions :)

if you're actually redoing tasks i suggest u to not put any task rewards info at all so people dont know which one are the best to do.

Last edited:
Once you are in a party use /share to enable. You share experience and get 40% bonus experience.
40% is way too excessive, 20% would be good.

and for exp stage i suggest this for a gradual drop and not too high so we dont have 100 levels in 2 days and dont get bored

Code:
From 1 To 7 - x20
From 8 To 20 - x15
From 21 To 40 - x12
From 41 To 51 - x8
From 51 To 60 - x7
From 61 To 70 - x6
From 71 To 80 - x5
From 81 To 90 - x4
From 91 To 121 - x3
From 121 - x2

can we see dat task list?
and what about runes charges?

Last edited:
Ryan please dont change the rates, just leave it as it is. If people want to play ots that last for years there are MANY 2-3x ones they can go to. Its supposed to be midrate that lasts few months so dont change the rates cuz a few kids whine and want to have their char last forever, people seem to have forgot what ots really are.

Also 40% in a party? Are u kidding me? This is seriously the most ridiculous thing ever, especially with these rates. Nobody will exp alone, this is a midrate not a supet mega serious rpg charlover 1x server.

Last edited:
Castrolator, main user who crys for cheating tools to play ots...

Rates which Ryan gave are more highrate then , midrate. All rates are ok, but after 100 lv it should be much more harder to gain levels. If there will be more people with 125+ lv , server will start to be dieing from being too easy and borring.

ryan,what about life ring/roh ? xD
on last classicus life ring give 2k mana in 20min mana reg+life ring
roh - 900 mana in 8 min :D mana reg+roh

900 gp 2k mana
2k 900 mana

Note: Regenerates 936 mana and 234 hit points in 8 minute
roh on medivia :D

make better reg with roh :p

Last edited:
2 people want changes in exp and u going to change? rotfl
exp stages should stay same

zunri i talk about you because you are the biggest shitty noob i ever meet at tibia

Koval, I do speak maybe for less then 20 people who are playing more rpg or weak pvp with smaller guilds, but I want to be neutral in way of speaking...
My conclusions are mixed with other peeople I know, or with whom i'm speaking at other servers :)

Your team will probably play 2-3 weeks max and leave after your frag limit will be reached, because frag system isn't fitting to so high exp stage, as you did before as I have seen at forum.
After you and other war teams will leave , people will get bored with top10 players with 140+lvs who did bought chars from fighting teams, and server will slowly die.

zunri i talk about you because you are the biggest shitty noob i ever meet at tibia

Thats why you have hes name and team in mind all the time? Go cry somewhere else when we smash ur egghead to the ground :)

Strange that some of u like to play with us from time to time

~yours shajkan~

look who is talking biggest random HOMELESS in tibia history i heard you born in toilet thats why you'r braindead F#u##ing HOMELESS
yes iam biggest shitty in world but at least i am not a random like you kid :D

Last edited: