• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

ryan you are retard,we give info what is good to change and you dont do it xD
like mana regen is so fucking low like on mid exp ...
i said about rings,just hear guys at RING OF HEALING WITH MANA REGEN GIVE YOU ONLY 900 MANA
on medivia roh : Note: Regenerates 936 mana and 234 hit points in 8 minutes

and life ring gives 2000 mana in 20 min :D

and i wrote this on last classicus on forum,now on otland and still he dont change this :) nice ots :)

ryan you are retard,we give info what is good to change and you dont do it xD
like mana regen is so fucking low like on mid exp ...
i said about rings,just hear guys at RING OF HEALING WITH MANA REGEN GIVE YOU ONLY 900 MANA
on medivia roh : Note: Regenerates 936 mana and 234 hit points in 8 minutes

and life ring gives 2000 mana in 20 min :D

and i wrote this on last classicus on forum,now on otland and still he dont change this :) nice ots :)

Will higher mana rate and look into the rings, expect a big patch before next server save, will post all changes.

why all streamers have full sms shop and djinns - i kurwa have nothing and dont wanna play on ots when i can sell vampire for only 10k - and this shitty mana regen, piece of shit ot

Inter you idiot.

Check how much euro/dolars did streamers get from peopele watching them... still corrupted?
Whilst watching streams and playing clasdicus, we see hiw small ammount of people git djins
. Stop spaming without facts.

Server staff didnt even want to give us any info abiut new monsters and quests, so we need to waste our time.

Inter you idiot.

Check how much euro/dolars did streamers get from peopele watching them... still corrupted?
Whilst watching streams and playing clasdicus, we see hiw small ammount of people git djins
. Stop spaming without facts.

Server staff didnt even want to give us any info abiut new monsters and quests, so we need to waste our time.

thanks for coming up for me, but compared to your older msgs, you SEEM FUCKING DRUNK. How was the partay this night my friend? Send me a msg what your character name is btw.

thanks for coming up for me, but compared to your older msgs, you SEEM FUCKING DRUNK. How was the partay this night my friend? Send me a msg what your character name is btw.
will you give him 9999 days of pacc for protecting you?

i login for pk some noobs and RYAN CHANGE MANA REG !!!! FROM 2/2SEC TO 3/2SEC !! AMAZING CHANGE ! WOW and life rings still same regen wow 160 ppl wow

otland is turning into political circlejerk, you people should be political leaders cause the debates are just as bs as irl. you can play the server or don't. Many people enjoy the server as we get positive feedback every day and we for sure are working on new things:

I agree on that one..
I have players from Eloth that never even tried my 8.0 Thorsan yet they make sure they always comment how stupid my server is.
And lately, more and more people seems to care to comment badly about a server they're not interested in playing.

I wish people could be like they was before, not even checking commenting unless they really was interested in the thread content.
You know that time when OTLand had like 5 trolls in total, unlike today there almost everyone seems to be a troll..

Fuck what ryans says :p but what do you meed from life rings????

Life rings gives 2 mana per 3 sec... 40 mana per 1 minut, 800 mana per 20 minut.

Master sorc had 60 mana per minut and 1200 per 20 min.

Its why ed/ms got 2000 mana per whole time with lr.
What is wrong... lol??? Cant you do simple math kids? What is bugged ?

In the past it was like this... magic professions had 2-3x higher lv then magic level, like we do now.

You want 100 lv with 70 ml? Wtf???

At least no botters with that client. Less people, but no cheats arround.

Last edited:
LOL he change life ring to lower regen XD
you know what is wrong? THIS IS MID EXP OTS
and he make all to rpg style XD
like roh gives you 900 mana when on medivia 2x exp rpg gives 960~ mana XD
hope this ots going die in 5 days bb

The ot is good, its as good as you can expect it to be. Only mistake is Ryan refuses to higher mana reg because he is afraid ot will die out to soon meaning the time he earns money is shorter. But believe me, if u higher regen more people will care about playing meaning more $.

The ot is good, its as good as you can expect it to be. Only mistake is Ryan refuses to higher mana reg because he is afraid ot will die out to soon meaning the time he earns money is shorter. But believe me, if u higher regen more people will care about playing meaning more $.

Gotta agree with this, i still play. OT is good, would be able to keep it running for quite a while, but the regen need to be higher, 3mana /2sec or ever 4 mana / 2 sec to fit the exp.

Just my 2 cents

One thing that bothers me though are these cancer kids that suggest changes and when someone disagrees with them they start flaming/insulting the counterpart as if the person will accept their opinion as banal truth if they are insulted hard enough. Do people really believe that you can offend or insult someone in such severity or way that they adapt to your beliefs?
People seriously have some fucked up thinking patterns, its like everyone has their own "unflawed common sense" that they believe should be universal, and every other idiot believes the exact same thing.
What is this generation, who bred those morons and made them like this? The only common factor is they play tibia, and most of them are from a certain country.
I leave it up to everyone to draw their own conclusions but hopefully this might get at least one person to change their behavior even slightly.

mana regen fixd? i dont think lol
Nope, the chance is small that will actually happen.
The "change" he made went from 2 mana per tick to 3 mana per tick. Its a 50% increase, but its still shit. Needs to be 5 per tick at least if not 7-8 unpromoted.

Hiya,

First of all let's welcome GM Varg to the staff team, patch notes for next server save are as following:
- Fixed a lot of borders, mainly cave/lava borders, everything should be fine now.
- Revamped Server Information page with info about new items and more (check out http://www.classicus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo)
- Fixed black boards
- Added new elemental melee weapons into the game (lootable in current creatures!)
- Added a lot of new tasks (take a look on our Tasks list page!)
- Added conjure spell for Piercing Arrow (35attack) - 'exevo con vas'
- Added a light paralyze to Druid UE and changed mana required from 600 to 1000 mana.
- Fixed a lot of small things on new island.
- Changed mana and hp regen from 2 to 3.
- Added 'Hall of Shame' page with deleted cheaters.
- Highered luck on finding scarab coins with shovel.

If you have any feedback or any new cool ideas to implement into the game (items, quests, outfits, monsters). In other news, the new client will be rolling out later this week so we can fix the cheating issue, in the meantime we keep deleting cheaters (http://www.classicus.org/?subtopic=hallofshame).

Thanks for sticking around!

thanks.jpg

Last edited:
I dont see the problem with the manaregen.. I assume it's just fine.
And 7-8 mana per tick UNPROMOTED?! You crazy?