• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

Darn 140 players online? I remember a good time when it had 1500+ back when it was actually on for months and not resetting every god dam 3 week.

lol server dead already shut down and bring back oldera already

Knights skills are fucked up. Please do a reset to server save fast!

You will have to make something and rollback to serversave . Malee skills are going like with 30x rate lol

Bro all need classicus HOst in USA for american players, europe ot during 1 week now? wtf... all american not playing now becouse the laaaaaaaag.

There are level 30 knights running around with skills 200/400 because of a bug after server save and Ryan is sleeping, GG.

Bro all need classicus HOst in USA for american players, europe ot during 1 week now? wtf... all american not playing now becouse the laaaaaaaag.

Jezus, f*cking, christ, is there anything else in your vocabulary then "Host in USA"?

Rollback till the server save?? not worth playing until you will reset that bugs -.-

Ryan,

You put a lot of work to made better Classicus but not this time..

:(

You thought you fixed this by reducing everyones skill to normal?
EVERYONE went on PK spree and got RS, banned etc
EVERYONE expected a rollback
EVERYONE will quit if a rollback doesnt happen
@R.yan

I got loads of loot from pking and behemots. I can play :D
But is it fair?

Eset to ss. People will leave for dieing from bug abusers.