• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, please make desert quest soloable for one more day so everyone's makers can go and get free moni, plox.

We need your opinion regarding runes, loot and task system. Please read and reply to this topic: http://classicus.org/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=8 - It is important you do and in a constructive way so we can improve your experience!

Thanks for playing Classicus! :)

Error occured!
Error ID:
More info: CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (99)

File: /var/www/classicus.org/public/classes/database_mysql.php Line: 22
File: /var/www/classicus.org/public/classes/database.php Line: 199
File: /var/www/classicus.org/public/pages/forum.php Line: 376
File: /var/www/classicus.org/public/system/load.page.php Line: 7
File: /var/www/classicus.org/public/index.php Line: 37

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Today we had lotsa fun with the boss event. Thank you for everyone participating in the event!

event1.png

event2.png

event3.png

Have fun playing Classicus!

i think just make gfbs 3x per rune instead of 2x. thats it, keep the rest 1x
and buff little bit mana regen or life rings because it doesnt feel like hunting with life ring gives any advantage

and add more tasks..

i think just make gfbs 3x per rune instead of 2x. thats it, keep the rest 1x
and buff little bit mana regen or life rings because it doesnt feel like hunting with life ring gives any advantage

and add more tasks..

yeah life rings aint give shit, its just waste of money
also u can add some light on client for vip account or make utevo vis lux for rp?

Man i loose all frags year ago. But now i have to wait for rs 7 days its pathetic. Make 3 days or something -.- Rs untill ots end ?

mana reg sucks with life rings and without overall, you make runes for 2 hours and go to 1 hunt and if you dont loot anything you screwed and need to back to making runes. please higher the mana reg abit

mana reg sucks with life rings and without overall, you make runes for 2 hours and go to 1 hunt and if you dont loot anything you screwed and need to back to making runes. please higher the mana reg abit
Kinda too late

you should fix life ring that gives more mana really cuz its a lot better to use mf's

50 Knight 5 m lvl Uh heal 210-250 ~ :D 3 uhs to heal myself GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.