• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should fix life ring that gives more mana really cuz its a lot better to use mf's

Life ring was fixed last server save already, giving 4x as much as normal (like mana regen 4x). Ring of healing was incorrect slightly and is now 4x aswell after serversave.

buff knights, d lance @79 skill and my best hit is 211, last edition of classicus knights hit much higher now its vanilla 7.4 hits and paladins hit almost as much as me with spears
and party experience bonus isnt working

Last edited:
Ryan wake up , because knight its unplayable uh its healing like ih can you finally do something ?

bruh.. ryan is eating pizza. have a moment will ya?
Yeye so i will be spamming here because i dont gonna waste my time to make now another vocation.
Ryyyyyaaaaaaan i got news! 60ek still healing 250 hp !! If you gonna not changed it just tell me i will delete my character and i will do something more useful in my life

Its my 1st time when im trying playing knight and feel so fcking rpg 4fun , but sorry maybe i am wrong but its normal if 60knight with good skills , eq and d lance on ots got still making fcking waste cuz i need healing every fcking 5 hits by cyclop because i am uh myself like 250hp , and i see paladins everywhere who making better dmg by spears XD.

Btw its bug when people are on the same sqm for example when 2 ppl go down on ladders you cant do any damage with distance weapons oonly poofs
Its look also like armor give a shit but if u put any shield even dwarven shield and take full dmg even giant spider can"t make me dmg more than 100 ;p he shot me like 10,5;33,poof,69 ifpaladins take shield and full def my best d lance hit its 40 man its pathetic xd

Last edited:
This shit is so bad like usually.
Just corruption and fundraising

Last edited:
Heya, we're testing this on our testserver tonight, along with the UH and exp sharing problems. Thanks for reporting and have fun playing Classicus =)
THANKS RYAN = ) . I'll continue playing tommorow when problem with uhs will be solved.

can you fix so the mana fluids restores more mana/cost less? 100gp for 40-70 mana is reaaaaally bad

can you fix so the mana fluids restores more mana/cost less? 100gp for 40-70 mana is reaaaaally bad
thats 7.4. it'd be stupid if you could make runes on mf very cheap - then you might aswell add them to shop.

Heya,

If you have any events as suggestion, please reply to this topic! For the next few days this will be our event schedule, make sure you are there and enjoy these events with all of us.
1. Thursday 23 June 20:00 CEST - Raid night (+ maybe some Trivia), we'll be doing numerous raids (for low to higher leveled). Make sure you are there, don't come if you don't wanna die, there might be a slim chance you will ;)! This event will take around an hour in total to complete.

2. Friday 24 June 20:00 CEST - Poker Event! We'll be holding our Poker homegame (at Pokerstars) again in which the first prize will be a whopping 250 shop points (20 Euro worth). More info regarding on how to join the poker event will be available around an hour or two before the event and will be regularly broadcasted. This event will take around 2-3 hours in total to complete.

3. Saturday 25 June 20:00 CEST - Fast hand + Trivia event! We'll be holding a fasthand event in which every player can join. Get your mouse and hands ready because it'll be exhausting for sure! This event will take around 1 hour in total to complete.

4. Sunday 26 June 20:00 CEST - Football event! Are you the next Ronaldo on Tibia? Or the next Messi? Prove yourself in teams of 4 (you will be assigned to a team if you don't have one) against each other in our Football arena. This event will take around 2 hours in total to complete.

Below is the event we did today, a little boss event (which you will some more of next week):
classicusdaimo.jpg

Thank you everyone for playing Classicus and enjoy!

5. Monday 27 June 20:00 CEST - Uszmen Event! Free premium for all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.