• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good server im waited for this :)
Legendary Punio gonna start stream
@R.yan .

We are using base of Thronia for Classicus now, so all formula's are unchanged. That's why I buffed paladin/knight damage just a little (10%).
Then Sorcs have HUGE ue dmg and if they get x2 charged runes they get to their OP status 2x faster, what about not "buffing" (idk if this buff is any legit buff tbh) rp/ek and make x1 charged runes? ~
Hunting should be profitable (x4 loot) but not not too much (x1 charged runes), u called this ots "midrate" after all~~

@R.yan
The loot from frozemoths seems fine though, I thought it's way higher when I've heard my teammates looting some mms with not a big struggle.

Think about introduce stack runes, if I can be honest people playing your ot rather for pvp than rpg, think it out. Will be possible to buy runes in shop? If not consider higher mana regen, with current stats it will take 1h 10min for one bp of sd which gives 40 charges. I think you could lower the time needed for one bp of sd to 40minutes~

I don't think introducing stack runes is a good idea either for the old school climate or for the balance. The sorcerer's ability is somehow limited by the fact they can't carry 800 sd in one bag, but have to either drag sds on hunt or cap way less, and remember about other supplies as well. Allowing for runes' stack (especially for sorcerers and druids) would introduce unnecessary further buff of already overpowered sorcerer on 7.4 (as Ryan said, the dmg is not nerfed so I don't see the point of further buff for the sorcs). Let's not make another darkot from classicus please ^^ what would be next? Mana fluids giving 300mana xD?

PLEASE VOTE CONCERNING IF RUNES SHOULD BE DOUBLE OR SINGLE CHARGED WHEN CONJURING:
Mana regen is 4x (2 mana each 3 sec non promo, 2 mana each 2 sec promo), lifering gives you 1 mana extra each 3 sec, roh gives you 1 mana each 1 sec.

Please vote here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10486615

I believe it's gonna die within 1 month like all previous classicus editions :(

so that answer means no antibot and 2 weeks of server thanks to this retard and his antibot gz

No better is waiting to you coming in invisible and attaking every one cheking for auto heals fuking pizza fat boy make something playable instead of polls of runes and shits and new islands of shit.

No better is waiting to you coming in invisible and attaking every one cheking for auto heals fuking pizza fat boy make something playable instead of polls of runes and shits and new islands of shit.

That's why we made this command :/

9e7f59290e.png

can you do stackable runes? make then with the oz of a bp, i mean, each 20x conjured rune should weight the same oz of a 20x blank + empty bp, in other words, a 40x sd stack should weith same of a bp of 2x runes...

can you do stackable runes? make then with the oz of a bp, i mean, each 20x conjured rune should weight the same oz of a 20x blank + empty bp, in other words, a 40x sd stack should weith same of a bp of 2x runes...

go away brazilian kid ;/

Anti bot or bye
That's a positive attitude! You're gonna make it in life!

bb!

Please make sure to vote on the poll guys!

Why do you not use all those donation moneys to hire a coder to do what you cannot and make you an antibot client?

seems strange you have the money to purchase botnets/ allocated dedicated servers but can't hire coders for a better client? :(

@R.yan Which server information should I trust? The one in here or the one in classicus site? I ask because they are totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.