• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you not use all those donation moneys to hire a coder to do what you cannot and make you an antibot client?

seems strange you have the money to purchase botnets/ allocated dedicated servers but can't hire coders for a better client? :(

Because they will always work around it, look at CipSoft, not going to spend any more time and money into trying to create a new or update client. It will be buggy at first to be the less and the polaks will make workarounds. Instead people should mature and stop botting or move to newschool servers.

@R.yan Which server information should I trust? The one in here or the one in classicus site? I ask because they are totally different.

Site, though some stuff is still subject to change, like some rates and f.e. the rune charges. Most server info on the website is automatically updated with the server settings though so as we progress to finalize everything the website will automatically update accordingly :)

can you do stackable runes? make then with the oz of a bp, i mean, each 20x conjured rune should weight the same oz of a 20x blank + empty bp, in other words, a 40x sd stack should weith same of a bp of 2x runes...

Ruins the 7.4 feeling imo, sorry :(

PLEASE VOTE CONCERNING IF RUNES SHOULD BE DOUBLE OR SINGLE CHARGED WHEN CONJURING:
Mana regen is 4x (2 mana each 3 sec non promo, 2 mana each 2 sec promo), lifering gives you 1 mana extra each 3 sec, roh gives you 1 mana each 1 sec.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10486615

So is EK/RP weaker than last edition of classicus? since you said 10% buff from Throna files which are vanilla 7.4

@R.yan 1,5bp x4 gfb per hour
16 x2 sd runes per hour

on a promoted ms runemaking, they will lvl too fast and with task rewards mages reach their OP endgame too easy...

giving rp/ek +10% dmg doesn't balance vocations, ppl will still choose mage 24/7

Last edited:
Because they will always work around it, look at CipSoft, not going to spend any more time and money into trying to create a new or update client. It will be buggy at first to be the less and the polaks will make workarounds. Instead people should mature and stop botting or move to newschool servers.

Site, though some stuff is still subject to change, like some rates and f.e. the rune charges. Most server info on the website is automatically updated with the server settings though so as we progress to finalize everything the website will automatically update accordingly :)

Ruins the 7.4 feeling imo, sorry :(

PLEASE VOTE CONCERNING IF RUNES SHOULD BE DOUBLE OR SINGLE CHARGED WHEN CONJURING:
Mana regen is 4x (2 mana each 3 sec non promo, 2 mana each 2 sec promo), lifering gives you 1 mana extra each 3 sec, roh gives you 1 mana each 1 sec.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10486615

I vote double charged runes! Eventough i will be a knight I like to have 2x UHs hahaha

@R.yan 1,5bp x4 gfb per hour
16 x2 sd runes per hour

on a promoted ms runemaking, they will lvl too fast and with task rewards mages reach their OP endgame too easy...

giving rp/ek +10% dmg doesn't balance vocations, ppl will still choose mage 24/7

That's why I've voted for runes' charges x1, since the dmg of mages is not nerfed. I hope Ryan will take the poll results only into consideration and decide himself, I don't think it's a good idea to take such an important measure basing on 50 votes there are so far when there will be for sure hundreds of other players. So unless there are a few hundreds of votes I think Ryan should decide himself what he sees is good, he did well on his previous editions in reaching sane decisions (well, with some exceptions ;)).

how can anybody play this puny shit serv?

// BIG SMASH

By using keyboard and mouse

So is EK/RP weaker than last edition of classicus? since you said 10% buff from Throna files which are vanilla 7.4

Yes, I believe so. Everything is up for change though, hard to balance before there are players pvping. Will adjust vocations as the server progresses =D

By using keyboard and mouse

Yes, I believe so. Everything is up for change though, hard to balance before there are players pvping. Will adjust vocations as the server progresses =D
ye u will fix everything as soon as server progreesses xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

please make it same as it was on previous editions, it was way more than 10%

If everything is up for change I'm sure these ek's and pallies will cry hard to nerf ue/sd again as it used to be? ;)

Will make polls where everyone can decide in on Classicus with min. level req and such. That's the best and easiest way to push changes :)

Will make polls where everyone can decide in on Classicus with min. level req and such. That's the best and easiest way to push changes :)
that will take a shitload of time so we have to play shitty rp/ek for a week? check the values from last classicus they were good

please take the values from last edition, everyyhing waws perfect

if its gonna be the same client as oldera i wish u goodluck and have fun ;) will be as always 90% on bot

easiest way atm is to make x1 runes and IF PLAyerz will cry then make a poll to adjust for x2 eventually, otherwise expect ue spam 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.