• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that pisses me off is to start saturday's afternoon... making server for kiddo's? Gud but im not sure this is the best way to open classicus.
You already have statistics to compare with, when u start this version i hope u pay attention 2 them, and hopefully, classicus wont ever start at saturday's again.

@xKrazyx
I know u might have "ur reasons" to be annoyed but, if u aint gonna play, cant u just go back to the cave "server" u came from? Its not like we had tons of servers to play this year and not, of course not every one of us are or were planning playing a 1-3x server for years. Good luck on your thronia/medivia/classictibia or whatever server u are playing but please, let us have fun in a server we use to have fun even knowing what we all know that is probably going to happen.

See you in classicus. Saturday? not sure...

have you played classicus before? Knight/pally dmg was good it was buffed like 40% from 7.4, enough to be even with mages.

ofc I did, it was due to that high buff PLUS (!) hard ue nerfs, which shouldn't be done. Let op ue but make mages hard to play then its oke even if they are too stronk (which is true)...

Great ot for wars but shit community to have wars. . Server dies everytime fast because there is no interesting war. With 1k online players it should be obs 30v30 after few days everyday.

Will join for sure!!
Thanks for supplying us with a good server finally Ryan!! and not a damn polish server haha

BTW please buff knights like it was before.. knights are the vocation that suffer the most in melee dmg in most servers while pally is already very powerful.

ofc I did, it was due to that high buff PLUS (!) hard ue nerfs, which shouldn't be done. Let op ue but make mages hard to play then its oke even if they are too stronk (which is true)...

Agree, if there are not nerfed dmg formulas I think mages should be slowed down in reaching their op status, one of the ways to make it so by making runes 1x, that's the least you could do imo.

But tbh, I think this strawpoll is useless since not everyone who is going to play reads this thread (duh, most of them doesn't, which shows by low number of votes). So I think you should make a poll on the classicus website straight after the start and let people vote for the next 24-48h from the start. By that, more people who will be directly touched by these changes, i.e. players, will have a say on this quite significant alteration. Minimum requirement for voting should be included as well imo, to avoid some people outvoting the change by their noobchars which can be made in less than a few minutes.

i see only one problem here for ek that is nerfing them, UH must be fixed it shouldnt say "you are exhausted" and make u have to push uh on u again if u do it to fast. RYAN MAKE UH SO IT WORKS AS IT USED TO BE BACK IN DAYS.

i see only one problem here for ek that is nerfing them, UH must be fixed it shouldnt say "you are exhausted" and make u have to push uh on u again if u do it to fast. RYAN MAKE UH SO IT WORKS AS IT USED TO BE BACK IN DAYS.
that would require recoding runes in lua or changing sources, too much effort for no monetary gain for ryan

woop woop thats the sound of da asslick

lets give teh brazilian kid some respect, at least he isn't spamming "wai no host in america blz make it many will join blz blz" like some other kid does in every new ots topic ^.-

lets give teh brazilian kid some respect, at least he isn't spamming "wai no host in america blz make it many will join blz blz" like some other kid does in every new ots topic ^.-
haha it's like 99% that this post comes up in a thread of a new server

The only thing that pisses me off is to start saturday's afternoon... making server for kiddo's? Gud but im not sure this is the best way to open classicus.
You already have statistics to compare with, when u start this version i hope u pay attention 2 them, and hopefully, classicus wont ever start at saturday's again.

@xKrazyx
I know u might have "ur reasons" to be annoyed but, if u aint gonna play, cant u just go back to the cave "server" u came from? Its not like we had tons of servers to play this year and not, of course not every one of us are or were planning playing a 1-3x server for years. Good luck on your thronia/medivia/classictibia or whatever server u are playing but please, let us have fun in a server we use to have fun even knowing what we all know that is probably going to happen.

See you in classicus. Saturday? not sure...

This start time is convenient for all parts of the world.

Fixed.

Will be testing vocations in following hours, if you would like to join testing, please join TS: ts.thronia.org - Thank you and cya on Saturday =)

This start time is convenient for all parts of the world.

Fixed.

Will be testing vocations in following hours, if you would like to join testing, please join TS: ts.thronia.org - Thank you and cya on Saturday =)

maybe if you are that cool nowadays u could repair bug with exana ina which i reported 6 editions ago?thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.