• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well remove frozemoths and remove poi task and make easier accesses to rooms in poi so a team who made seals cant hide there and be unreachable

You are right thats the only 1 you could find... a shitty server... now compare it with medivia which has a lot of tasks :cool:

Haven't you asked me to list one? That's what I did, so you can stfu if you can't create a proper counter to that.

Haven't you asked me to list one? That's what I did, so you can stfu if you can't create a proper counter to that.

Well you got my point when i mentioned that most servers have tasks... if you didnt get the point and you wanna be a fuckin moron ok i will just ignore your next comments.. but please grow some balls and have more of a common sense before opening your mouth

Well you got my point when i mentioned that most servers have tasks... if you didnt get the point and you wanna be a fuckin moron ok i will just ignore your next comments.. but please grow some balls and have more of a common sense before opening your mouth

Of all the oldschool otservers yes it is! tell me 1 which does not have this feature??

Take a look at these words: "ALL the oldschool servers' and 'tell me ONE'. So no, I don't get your point since you have not mentioned 'most servers'. And you dare to talk about common sense to me? ;)

Tasks will not be removed, will lower the experience on PoI monsters to practically nothing to counter mass level there.

frozemont?

4792b3f28f.jpg

CLASSICUS IS STARTING IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS!
Make sure to register your account and charactername at www.classicus.org
Check out the latest server information at www.classicus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo

As always, 3 hours (15:00 CEST) prior to release of Classicus, we are hosting a Twitch stream with lotsa VIP scroll giveaways, questions answered and just a little bit of hyping together with the community. Make sure to already follow our channel at www.twitch.tv/otclassicus

ready.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.