• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend sent me a link to this topic.
and i see that a lot of idiots crying are on the forum 24/7, and "CHANGE OR WE WILL NOT PLAY" but they say same bullshit every reset, and like always we will see them in "power gamers" and 24/7 online, because they cant live without tibia :)

Hahahaha punio rpg every server, he got no life only sit by computer 24/7 and exp then die die die die say '' i quit '' then again exp exp exp exp then die die ide ihahahaha punios life.. cousin to Lubo maybe.. same retardness for sure
or maybe son/father of lubo.. who know these days man

Hahahaha punio rpg every server, he got no life only sit by computer 24/7 and exp then die die die die say '' i quit '' then again exp exp exp exp then die die ide ihahahaha punios life.. cousin to Lubo maybe.. same retardness for sure
You are kid no name from a Tibia.
You no have life kid you a fucking shit with aids.

Ryan change extausht on Utani Gran Hur
When you use Utani Gran Hur you can use exura vita in 0.5 second.
2:14 in video

Last edited:
Change frag for 8 hours or legend dont play.
I want fight not exp 24/7 like BR Rpg Players.

Why you call urself legend? look up the meaning of legend.

And putting ssa,might rings,shoot sd and push at the same, cheater.

Maybe u didnt use cheat in the beggining of Tibianus, but when u got owned 24/7 it was pretty obvious you started cheating.

Noob confirmed.

giphy.gif

Make pvp enforced and change frag system and i can make my last movie on Classicus.

No changes no movie.

Make exp for killing player x 5 or more.

Show you listen players.

You are kid no name from a Tibia.
You no have life kid you a fucking shit with aids.
Hahahah u mad bro?? Who tha fuck even want a ''name'' in tibia HAH! Go get a job u piece of fat shit.
You are always cheating in every server and you ''name'' is just known for shit things like cheating, screaming on ventrilo and being a kiddoo
Now go spoon with mex

kan ik met WASD lopen?

Ja, dat kan.

SERVER OPENING IN APROX 48 HOURS, AROUND 700 ACCOUNTS ALREADY CREATED!
We will be hosting a launch stream few hours before the actual launch with giveaways and general Q&A (though most will insult me), hosted by yours truly through mic. More info regarding the stream will be given on Saturday :)!

From now on Ryan only eat familypizza with extra everything $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lets set some breaking point.
Would you be so kind to set fragrates for like:
1 frag - 9h
3 frags - redskull
7 frags - ban 48h

Ten after two weeks of server running, make a votepool about fragrates for server community.

Doesn't that sound rationally?

Status
Not open for further replies.