• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the frag timers the warmode doesnt help most of the war teams when they're opponents simply dont want too accept the warmode Ends up being 2 teams with skull and 40 random rpgers on noob chars skullbashing mages just like the previous version.

Also comparing frags to exp stage, where is the REAL POINT for keeping 12h fragsystem?

Just simple example:
If i hunt on some place and random (often br nonbrainer) joins my spot i have to make him leave. In the 95% of situation i have to kill him because no words can change his logic.
Then (lets say on 3x exprate) he needs to exp for like 30 min to get his lvl's back and im behind next 11h 30min for frag. So at some point he can easly come back and make my life living hell because i will be out of frags for this plague.
Also skullbash wars are boring too, we played here too many times to know the real pvp struggle so LISTEN TO FKN OTLAND COMMUNITY.

Anyway u made ur shitty frag system on every edition and server died after 2 months (everytime :p) so make some changes, host server for community not only for profit.

At the end i want to say that random pkers are automaticly respawning in temple because bigger/better teams are hunting them for supp so the random pk problem cant happen on server, even with lover frag rate.

="Ahilphino, post: 2292455, member: 183962"]will u make more videos like this one? this era? plz
Please tell me how you made this?

Is it an app or does someone really do this?

Well simply don't post on stuff I post in

Fck this only PVP servers !
Want fight go on Oldera or tibianus or other sh!t !

Ryan do server with rl RPG - half or 2/3 than is right now. I want play with friends not only fight (alot of servers are like that).

Also...
All talk about high rate - wtf is a fun with fight by UE?
Yes sure all noobs do MS and spam ue on battle - sure why not if they had 120 +++ lvl. I think better pvp is when people got 70-100 lvl thats why I want poll on lower exp stage.

@ryan
You have Oldera on high exp rate and pvp... dont do the same with Classicus...

sure
Fck this only PVP servers !
Want fight go on Oldera or tibianus or other sh!t !

Ryan do server with rl RPG - half or 2/3 than is right now. I want play with friends not only fight (alot of servers are like that).

Also...
All talk about high rate - wtf is a fun with fight by UE?
Yes sure all noobs do MS and spam ue on battle - sure why not if they had 120 +++ lvl. I think better pvp is when people got 70-100 lvl thats why I want poll on lower exp stage.

@ryan
You have Oldera on high exp rate and pvp... dont do the same with Classicus...

fucking noob

This is going to be a good server like the previous version.

Change frag for 8 hours or legend dont play.
I want fight not exp 24/7 like BR Rpg Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.