• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
List is complete and is same amount of tasks as in any other Classicus edition. Though like I said before, I'll be reworking some task rewards.

it's not the same tasks as in previous classicus editions...

Minotaurs
500 Minotaurs (any kind)
30000 Experience, 50 Platinum Coins > this used to be 100k exp

Orcs
1000 Orcs (any kind)
250000 Experience, 75 Platinum Coins > this was less orcs... 700 if i'm not mistaken

300 Scarabs
200000 Experience, 50 Platinum Coins > this was less scarabs. 200

if I remember correctly there was a necro task as well... but if there wasn't it should be added

anyhow this task list needs improvement if you want it to be a longterm server... also have you considered making tasks for your new monsters & the new content? or atleast make ice heroes/hero, frozemoth/behemoth & dl/ice dragon count as same task kills

it's not the same tasks as in previous classicus editions...

Minotaurs
500 Minotaurs (any kind)
30000 Experience, 50 Platinum Coins > this used to be 100k exp

Orcs
1000 Orcs (any kind)
250000 Experience, 75 Platinum Coins > this was less orcs... 700 if i'm not mistaken

300 Scarabs
200000 Experience, 50 Platinum Coins > this was less scarabs. 200

if I remember correctly there was a necro task as well... but if there wasn't it should be added

anyhow this task list needs improvement if you want it to be a longterm server... also have you considered making tasks for your new monsters & the new content? or atleast make ice heroes/hero, frozemoth/behemoth & dl/ice dragon count as same task kills

I'll take a good look at the tasks later this week, tasks are unchanged though compared to previous edition.

Give me proof or I'll WhatsApp him right now.

https://otland.net/threads/thoraot-distro-7-7-custom-rpg.235839/#post-2276693

I agree with zordon, make a vote pool about frag system.
imo it should be like: 9h - frag, 5 frags rs, 8 frags ban.

We can make a poll once server is up so everyone who is playing server can participate in the poll. Does that sound good to you guys?

We can make a poll once server is up so everyone who is playing server can participate in the poll. Does that sound good to you guys?
Not really since many of us have played ur servers before and speaking for myself enjoyed the gameplay, just that for pvpers the frags aren't quit enough, which have been shown in ur previous servers so i'd say change the frags now and then make a poll when the server has been opened for some days and see what the whole community thinks about it. My opinion atleast :)

GAHTGBt.png

Not really since many of us have played ur servers before and speaking for myself enjoyed the gameplay, just that for pvpers the frags aren't quit enough, which have been shown in ur previous servers so i'd say change the frags now and then make a poll when the server has been opened for some days and see what the whole community thinks about it. My opinion atleast :)

This 100%

yeye poll after server start nice joke, after server start u will go inactive and wont care about any changes so dont act like u are gonna be listening to community before start to get more players. Do the change now or gtfo

Why u scared make vote here?
No brazilian randoms on otland?

Tell us Ryan why you don't want to change it so hardly if everyone spamming you? What profits you receive? Something must be the essence , please share it with us !

will u make more videos like this one? this era? plz

Why u scared make vote here?
No brazilian randoms on otland?

Tell us Ryan why you don't want to change it so hardly if everyone spamming you? What profits you receive? Something must be the essence , please share it with us !

Because otland is not the whole player community, hardly. I can make a poll once server is running for few days, that's the furthest I can go.

@KovalComeBack = this guy? :

Hey nerd, im too lazy !! how much coast level 150, magic level 70 and runes/fullset ?!

thanks bye !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back