• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, banning people on a OT for selling their account...

Well he said 2 days ago that they will fix ot client. Instead of banning aimbotters they are banning taskers and people who are selling their accounts. They are just pretending that they are doing something. But seriously what could we expect with ryan as hoster and Sai as gamemaster. HAHAHAHA

Still no poll about retarded frag system because they wont change this.

You said that you will make a poll about frag system on Tuesday. Whats the day is today? What are you waiting for?
Actually Ryan does not care about pvp players :p it's been always like this

i need to say it, yesterday a guy used tasker to trash depots and thief items, i reported it because i was gonna loose my dragon lance, Gm Undercover came and what he said was, "hey Evan" or some name like this "many ppl reported u already dont do it" and then he left. It was obvious they knew each other and he didnt want to ban him for using tasker to thief ppl. Then i had to loose this dragon lance because he tricked me. I wouldnt mind but he used tasker for it and for tasker actually ppl are getting deleted but this guy did not even trough there was a a lot of reports on him. I dont rly care about that d lance or about corruption its anyway fucking highrate but i say it because pizza doesnt want to listen to us pvpers who want normal frag system.

mWlU3_fsI.png

the nazi cross mapped in dimcay wrls :rolleyes:

Awesome that the dude which reported me couldn't even understand what my answer to that was about :D:D:D.

GM dont ban aimbotters or his friends, he will only ban random br character with 1 tasker with bp gfb

He banned my taskers so in return i hacked over 15 lvl 50+ which are my new makers now

DONT USE SAME ACCOUNT AND PW

GM dont ban aimbotters or his friends, he will only ban random br character with 1 tasker with bp gfb

He banned my taskers so in return i hacked over 15 lvl 50+ which are my new makers now

DONT USE SAME ACCOUNT AND PW
Fact that you used a old database to hack other people's accounts on a different server just makes you scum and shows the problems with the community now a days. Pathetic

~Edit~ honestly should be banned from Otland for doing that type of shit, no room for people like you.

Fact that you used a old database to hack other people's accounts on a different server just makes you scum and shows the problems with the community now a days. Pathetic

~Edit~ honestly should be banned from Otland for doing that type of shit, no room for people like you.
Shows the problems with the community now a days ?

I have been doing this shit for over 5 years now bitch

If u could do the same you would and so would every body else...... but you are all retards and dont know shit

Owners of this forum hacked cipsoft / rl tibia

Shows the problems with the community now a days ?

I have been doing this shit for over 5 years now bitch

If u could do the same you would and so would every body else...... but you are all retards and dont know shit

Owners of this forum hacked cipsoft / rl tibia

1. Actually no, Mark did not hack rl tibia. It was Dennis (and he dont really "hacked" it)
2. Not everybody is doing this. I have over 6000 accounts in my database and didnt abuse them to login on other servers
3. I've been doing this over 10 years (Not sure, could be 7 or 8)
4. This is my post number 500, gratz me :)

1. Actually no, Mark did not hack rl tibia. It was Dennis (and he dont really "hacked" it)
2. Not everybody is doing this. I have over 6000 accounts in my database and didnt abuse them to login on other servers
3. I've been doing this over 10 years (Not sure, could be 7 or 8)
4. This is my post number 500, gratz me :)
I dont even use a database genius. U dont need brain for that shit.

We have just deleted 48 accounts for using bot, detected by our anti-bot system. Congratz to the highest level Jomppa (level 78) for usingbot. Do not use bot, you will be detected and deleted.

And everyone's havin loadsa fun, again and again and again. Play real-tibia if you want empty non resetting gameworlds, OTS always reset. It's inevitable, get over yourself and have some fun on OTS as it's meant to be.

and people will donate again and again and again, why reset and not even give points back...?

You don't have to donate, we don't offer any pay2win options. Donation is a donation as it says.. and because of:

pizza-stock.jpg

"we don't offer any pay2win options"
selling vips/dijins is not a pay2win?

We have just deleted 48 accounts for using bot, detected by our anti-bot system. Congratz to the highest level Jomppa (level 78) for usingbot. Do not use bot, you will be detected and deleted.

Doubt he was the highest level at the time he got banned, seeing as there are 8 people above him in the highscores with the highest being 92.

Highest level of the deleted accounts;]

and people will donate again and again and again, why reset and not even give points back...?

because if he gave the points back.... then the retards who pay him money every server wouldn't pay him money again because they got their items back...

Why do you think homie resets the server every 3 weeks... because people stop spending money..

@Raotiz
they're in scroll form so people will buy more scrolls to sell in-game for cash... (makes R.yan more gold)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.