• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to say it, yesterday a guy used tasker to trash depots and thief items, i reported it because i was gonna loose my dragon lance, Gm Undercover came and what he said was, "hey Evan" or some name like this "many ppl reported u already dont do it" and then he left. It was obvious they knew each other and he didnt want to ban him for using tasker to thief ppl. Then i had to loose this dragon lance because he tricked me. I wouldnt mind but he used tasker for it and for tasker actually ppl are getting deleted but this guy did not even trough there was a a lot of reports on him. I dont rly care about that d lance or about corruption its anyway fucking highrate but i say it because pizza doesnt want to listen to us pvpers who want normal frag system.

:cool::cool::cool:

mex reports someone and thinks him saying so is going to make me ban anyone without having seen his tasker myself. No offense, but your word means shit. I still remember when I was on your ventrilo and you linked bot to all.

:cool::cool::cool:

because if he gave the points back.... then the retards who pay him money every server wouldn't pay him money again because they got their items back...

Why do you think homie resets the server every 3 weeks... because people stop spending money..

@Raotiz
they're in scroll form so people will buy more scrolls to sell in-game for cash... (makes R.yan more gold)

i was kinda hoping to talk to him about getting atleast some points back, like 25%-50% but he said no, and its pretty much same owners as shadowcores except shadowcores wont reset and all they care about is money, i donated a few months ago over 50 euro and it was stolen from me cause i was hacked, and they wouldnt give m points back.

i was kinda hoping to talk to him about getting atleast some points back, like 25%-50% but he said no, and its pretty much same owners as shadowcores except shadowcores wont reset and all they care about is money, i donated a few months ago over 50 euro and it was stolen from me cause i was hacked, and they wouldnt give m points back.

Googles definitions

do·na·tion
dōˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.

pur·chase
ˈpərCHəs/
verb
  1. 1.
    acquire (something) by paying for it; buy.

I don't think your considered a charity.. stop calling it donations.. homies are purchasing points.
Either donate all that $$ to a real charity or deal with the paypal charges.

I have an idea.. why not give back to OTLand ?

@R.yan
RL photo leaked
YRFwCFu.gif

Last edited:
stupid people still used playing on ryan ots ... when u learn idiots that he dont give a fuck xD
btw did u remember when he promise about frag polls? hahaha

Does he even care about players...
7PgrJL.png

Rook is still disabled.
And also on the first day he helped some people to buy houses, took their money manually and gave them the houses they wanted.
Tutors and Nerd said, you only need to have VIP to buy houses, level no needed. So I used my VIP (which i won at stream trivia) on my 8 level main character but I was unable to buy houses, it said "you need to be level 30 to buy house"
And here Ryan gave Harbour Place 1 to 20 level player.
9EoPOo.png
68PL0E.png

yR5rg7.png

WEkLmN.png

3PLnQr.png

Y U DO DIS RYAN

OT Community is like girls...
The worse you threat them the faster you can fuck them.
People trash talk ryan, but still 1k players on his server :D
Dont trash talk if you play there.. obviosly you want something from him.. sex?

OT Community is like girls...
The worse you threat them the faster you can fuck them.
People trash talk ryan, but still 1k players on his server :D
Dont trash talk if you play there.. obviosly you want something from him.. sex?
I'm not trash talking, and yes I want something from him, to be equal to all players and listen them.

I give classicus 2 weeks and it will be its end, after all it looks as it's going down a bit everyday

Server is very good
but brazilians cry much. :/
and dont want war.

Rook is now enabled, also will do a poll about frag system next Sunday, when server is at it's peak to vote.

Rook is now enabled, also will do a poll about frag system next Sunday, when server is at it's peak to vote.
Next Sunday?? Its not the right time yet. Do it in one month, And it should lasts for another month so everyone can take a part in this poll.
My suggestion about frag systtem is
frags to rs: 2
Frags to ban: 4
frag lasts for:
a) 48h
b) 36h
c) 24h
Thanks for attention.

People need to understand that this trash server built it's player base through corruption and dirty methods such as DDosing rival servers leaving no other choice but Trashicus.

And then the community doesn't play on good servers with owners who actually give a fuck and then they complain.

Crazy shit.

Ofcourse he will delay the poll, what did you expect?
Once you are lvl 70-80 you wont quit the ot, even if the fragsystem sux.
Now Ryan will make a poll and make sure the average like the fragsystem the way it is right now.
And until this happend you will keep getting levels and keep getting more stuck in the server.
PJES

Status
Not open for further replies.