• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sai how much does Ryan pay you for being private whore for him?? Is he only paying you a position of gamemaster on his server? There are rumors that u have already met few times irl and had a very very good time :- )

Sai how much does Ryan pay you for being private whore for him?? Is he only paying you a position of gamemaster on his server? There are rumors that u have already met few times irl and had a very very good time :- )
Im not a fan of Ryan but i've head that you and Punio are doing the same thing as those 2 :/ mexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fag so faggerish

Mex you know damn well that any other 7.4 server out there that has come out has died within 1-3 weeks. Except for classicus. It actually lasts for quite a while. So you can either choose to play here and enjoy your time with an actually paid gamemaster, paid programmer and an owner with years of experience and enough Money to cover all ddos attacks and most importantly: Advertisement. Or you could waste this opportunity and choose one of the many other new ALPHA/BETA-servers with 70-100 players.

That's all I have to say. CU on Classicus everyone :D

Mex you know damn well that any other 7.4 server out there that has come out has died within 1-3 weeks. Except for classicus. It actually lasts for quite a while. So you can either choose to play here and enjoy your time with an actually paid gamemaster, paid programmer and an owner with years of experience and enough Money to cover all ddos attacks and most importantly: Advertisement. Or you could waste this opportunity and choose one of the many other new ALPHA/BETA-servers with 70-100 players.

And why do all the other servers die in the first week? Because ryan is using his botnet to attack them so he can have all the players for himself?
Damn sai I thought you was a respected member of the community but as it looks to me you are so deep up ryans ass that you can barely breeth anymore.

ACCOUNT REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT AT www.classicus.org!
Make sure you register your account and character before the opening on Saturday 17 OCTOBER!

areyouready2f8bc.jpg

Server HIGHLY not recommended. Tons of corruption aka pay to win. Useless frag system comparing to exp, amout of ppl in teams, money you can earn.
GM doesen't even bother about server after first week.

Maybe you are right, but explain me please, whats the point in playing classicus even if it would last for a month with such retarded frag system. Everyone on this forum play this retarded game for many, many years. Noone wants to play rpg especially on ryan's servers lol. We want to fuckin WAR. So I rather play on some random ot which will last for week, where we can have some fun at least.

http://classicus.org/?subtopic=tasks

removed and altered some tasks or is this list not completed? because this task list looks boring... (especially for rpgers) :rolleyes:

edit: considering your frag system maybe you need to upgrade the task list to keep people busy while waiting for frags, not downgrade task list

http://classicus.org/?subtopic=tasks

removed and altered some tasks or is this list not completed? because this task list looks boring... (especially for rpgers) :rolleyes:

edit: considering your frag system maybe you need to upgrade the task list to keep people busy while waiting for frags, not downgrade task list

List is complete and is same amount of tasks as in any other Classicus edition. Though like I said before, I'll be reworking some task rewards.

You know if Konrad finds out this (http://classicus.org/update/versions.php) without him knowing you use his client/(idk if u bought it from him), your pretty down in the shitz yea.
And pls stop theifing from tibianic just lookin at ur spells makes me feel awful for even wanting to try out an ot which makes their web nav look like other serv

You know if Konrad finds out this (http://classicus.org/update/versions.php) without him knowing you use his client/(idk if u bought it from him), your pretty down in the shitz yea.
And pls stop theifing from tibianic just lookin at ur spells makes me feel awful for even wanting to try out an ot which makes their web nav look like other serv

We bought client from Konrad. We've been using this website for quite some time now.

Haha biggest noob of the community, Cant handle mage, makes a pally. cant play pallly. quit.

rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.