• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've removed the warlock spot on PoI and changed the experience of some PoI monsters. Will take a look into the PoI tasks later this week. Frag system will lower from 14 hour to 12 hours!!!!!

Last edited:
not much change, nake frag last 8h and remove completely possibility of exping on poi, boost tombs tho. It will be more fun and enjoyable if there will be fights for exp not pussy hiding somewhere in poi with 10 ppl camping there making some traps for enemies coming for them. About tasks lower exp from them or completely delete tasks like demodras etc and other custom monsters tasks.
Or even remove poi quest for atleast first 2-3 weeks and see what happends, add it later eventually.
Ryan you have 5 days to work on tombs, just do some quick changes, add vampires necros etc you will see ppl will enjoy playing such server. Fribben once boosted oasis tomb and it was rly fun to play when it was fights 24/7 for peninsula, oasis, etc.

Will keep POI quest, will make sure it's not so much profitable to hunt. Thanks for your suggestions :)!

Will keep POI quest, will make sure it's not so much profitable to hunt. Thanks for your suggestions :)!
Dont ban me more time if i shoot burst + sd
IM THE LEGEND 7.4 PVP.

i suggest to boost some simple spawns like noob tombs etc or dragon spawns with maybe few more dl's ?
Cause what i remember from playing on classicus a lil was that the spawns were sooo crowded..

Are you retarded? Low rate ot with Ryan as host? Its like to pay someone to f*ck your wife.
lRAQ49.gif

Are you retarded? Low rate ot with Ryan as host? Its like to pay someone to f*ck your wife.
I know Ryan is not good as a GM but ... If you dont have what you want - you get what you have :S :)

But I dont think about x1 (its waste of time) but a half exp rate than now... (on these in 3 weeks will be 150 + lvl ... )

@R.yan Make it a mid high rate. most of us got families and we got a work. It's not fun to sit tombs for 2 weeks to hit 80.

@R.yan Make it a mid high rate. most of us got families and we got a work. It's not fun to sit tombs for 2 weeks to hit 80.
retarded logic. Fight at lower levels. if its higher u can use the same argument and say "not fun to sit in tombs for 2 weeks to hit 120" you'll always be behind someone who plays 10 hours a day no matter if its high or low stage

kk me poep stinkt tegenwoordig echt hard

Ik begrijp je boyke!

lmao hahaha +11111111111

i suggest to boost some simple spawns like noob tombs etc or dragon spawns with maybe few more dl's ?
Cause what i remember from playing on classicus a lil was that the spawns were sooo crowded..

Will set spawnrate a bit higher, it used to be kinda low on Classicus. We'll see what happens on the opening, all depends how many people will be playing. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Ik begrijp je boyke!

lmao hahaha +11111111111

Will set spawnrate a bit higher, it used to be kinda low on Classicus. We'll see what happens on the opening, all depends how many people will be playing. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

not spawn rate but REVAMP USELESS TOMBS hard to understand ye

Sai = GM Undercover as everyone already knew I guess. Also I'v been playing all your classicus servers. There has been maybe 2 or 3 good battles on like what 4-5 servers? Wars on your server SUXS. Fight one battle against a guild who won't use the warmode system or take skull and your banned. Also Ryan you are a fucking shit, you maybe changed from ur old ryan but I will never forget when you scammed me on 20 euro you shittwat pizza head ryan. I will random pk the shit out of your server GGGGG PZ OUT KURWA MAC

Don't know if im gonna play this version.. most of the previous versions have been corrupt as hell.

"Will set spawnrate a bit higher" - meaning I will not change spawns -.-, think, you on otland 24/7 crying btw? You always on otland all day all night

okey then FUCK THIS SHIT SERVER ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.