• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan stubborn fat ass again why dont listen community at all ? fix tombs fix frag system and then go inactive as u always do after first few days of start.

holy shit dude he doesn't have to do everything you tell him chill the fuck out
if you know so much about how a 7.4 should be made, why don't you make your own server?
LOL only one thing that he change is frag system 14 to 12h XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i wont host serv of my own

holy shit dude he doesn't have to do everything you tell him chill the fuck out
if you know so much about how a 7.4 should be made, why don't you make your own server?
he cant make a new server cuz if he do R.yna will just ddos it until it shuts down, thats what he does to all the servers accept the one's that has great ddos protection :)

If you dont delete Poi monster , Rogue Master etc
I dont play.
Fix Frag system + boost Tombs.

To still have that frag system is what makes the server boring, change that and win alot of people to ur server my friend. Agree with punio the legend.

Oldera was a professional server, all of Ryan's servers have been professional.

88489404586870182878.jpg

@R.yan how many gamemasters are you planning to have on classicus?

He will probably replay acting all mature and shit.

I even remember this time when a GM was caught on video / tibiacam selling skills / items, then you took the balls to actually admit that he did wrong and you deleted him. and wrote on the website a new GM will take his place. 4 days later He was back on track with a new name. LOL

Your the owner, ur brothers / rl cousin/ friends, The GMs
Whos ur mom? The server cleaner?

If you dont delete Poi monster , Rogue Master etc
I dont play.
Fix Frag system + boost Tombs.

I've reduced the exp on PoI monsters to almost nothing. I won't make any changes to current/oldschool spawns. I will take a look at all task rewards and make some changes to them.

@R.yan how many gamemasters are you planning to have on classicus?

Two GMs, me and GM Undercover for support in-game.

Bumpys is back :D! Moar!

Don't miss the live hearthstone competitions that will take place early on the server, rewarding the Winner with different donation options! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.